• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 OOC SCHEDULE

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Potentially two PreSeason TOP 10 Teams.

SEPT.   4      STONEY BROOK

SEPT. 11     @ Florida

SEPT. 25      W. KENTUCKY

OCT. 5     2     FAU

NOV. 27      @ Miami

;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

but a win over the Gators in Gainesville would have a bigger impact on our program, now, than winning the BE ...

in YOUR opinion.

I respectfully disagree with that.  OOC wins against big programs are nice but dont mean a whole helluva lot come december.  conf titles and bcs bowls is what matter.

if we beat UF but lose to Rutgers, Cincy, and Pitt again next year it doesnt mean crap.

Winner winner chicken dinner. 

• Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

If we beat Florida I will be very nervous about October.

If we beat Florida, I won't give a **** about October ...

as much as I hate the gators, their fans, their coach, their colors, and the whole city of gainsville....

i would MUCH MUCH rather lose to the gators and win the big east.

This has pretty much been hashed out to death, with 2 distinct camps, but a win over the Gators in Gainesville would have a bigger impact on our program, now, than winning the BE ...

Can somebody upload a picture of that awesome trophy we have for our win over Florida State this year?  How about the banner we got from winning at Auburn? 

Anybody? 

USFFan

as much as I hate the gators, their fans, their coach, their colors, and the whole city of gainsville....

This has pretty much been hashed out to death, with 2 distinct camps, but a win over the Gators in Gainesville would have a bigger impact on our program, now, than winning the BE ...

Can somebody upload a picture of that awesome trophy we have for our win over Florida State this year?  How about the banner we got from winning at Auburn? 

Anybody? 

USFFan

Trophies and banners are overrated.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

IF we don't fire the offensive coaching staff then I'm not confident that we will do much better then we did this year... but what the hell I'm an optimist and will give this a shot.

Home:

(W) Stony Brook

(W) FAU

(W) Western Kentucky

(L) Pitt

(L) Rutgers

(W) UConn

(W) Syracuse

Away:

(W) Florida

(L) Miami (If canales is still the coach then we will lose)

(W) West Virginia

(L) Cincinnati

(W) Louisville

I'm predicting an 8-4 season with a trip to one of the following bowls...

(1). Papa Johns

(2). Champs

(3). St. Pete

• Content Count:  4,078

The Gator Smack talk has already begun at where I work.  The orange and blue elitist have made it clear to me that the Bulls will be leaving town with a "L".  I'm just glad the Bulls are playing this game early within the Bulls five game winning streak window.

I wonder how soon the smack talk will begin with the Gaytor fans???

Oh the smack talk started for me on saturday, when i dared to make fun of the mighty tebow for crying along with 90000000 other people.  "Tebow for criesman" elicited a myriad of UF alum telling me that I was infrerior, and how they couldn't wait to "stomp" me next year in teh swamp. 

Let me get this straight, .....  They (UF alum) are going to "stomp" you?  You have to love these people who live vicariously through a college football team.

7 Home Games means more MONEY$

Yeah, my wallet is already feeling it! ;)

Look for them to make a play for a ninth BE team in the off season.  I could see ECU beign asked. 

ECU is constantly being brought up.  Other than adding a game to balance the schedule and actually having a conference opponent within 12 hours driving distance, what do they bring to the table?  I am guessing people think that a Big East label will help them recruit against the 4 BCS teams in their state.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I disagree on that. If we beat UF and go 3-4 in the Big East next year it just solidifies our "strong start with a big win, finish like crap" status.

If on the other hand, we play UF well but lose (like we are supposed to) but bounce back and take the conference, our program goes to a BCS bowl for the first time. Who could say they saw that coming? That's more respectful than a marquee win and a crappy finish in one of the weaker BCS conferences.

See, now you through in some other criteria .... What if we beat UF and go 7-1 in conference but come in second in the BE? Isn't that better than losing to the Gators by 60 but winning the BE with a 5-3 record and having a 6-6 record overall? See how easy it easy to tweak things in one's favor?  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

WTF on playing FAU on a Tuesday!

It's a Saturday. 10-2-10 - I'll correct it on the original.

Archived