• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCONN favored by 7

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Home team has won & covered the past 5 games in this series. 

I don't see us keeping this game close. 

Bet the house!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  292
  • Days Won:  0

thats it?

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Vegas knows what's up :(

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I haven't given up on this game like most I have seen. This game will be close, in our 2 losses to them we have lost by 5 and by 7. Both games we were more talented than the opponent but we couldn't get out of our own way. I think that is still the case. We are much more talented than UConn, sure they have a nice running game but that is it, we beat them last season and both our teams look about how they looked last year. Just because this is a road Big East game everyone assumes it is an L but I would give it 50-50 chance we will win it.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Isn't every game a 50-50 chance to win?

UConn is a very good football team. I don't care what their record says because they play the game well and rarely beat themselves. Yes, they may have less talent, but the way they are coached and the discipline they play with overcomes any talent deficiency.

I think they're licking their chops after seeing what Miami did to us running the ball. I would hope that we put enough defenders in the box to force them to pass.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

They will run right between the tackles with Dixon and Todman all day and we won't be able to stop it. They will pressure with 5 and cover with 6 and we will not be able to exploit it. They might even "spy" on BJ. I got UCONN by 13, until the team proves it to me otherwise.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Well we will see on Saturday but this is the kind of game that Leavitt wins. No one expects him to; the media has overhyped one side. Did you expect us to beat West Virginia? Not saying we are going to win because we are on the road in a cold weather city but that said, we have a more talented team. We had a more talented team in 05’ and 07’ and yet we lost both games by one score. If we lose, I would expect the same type game.

Guest BasketBull.

The dog is pretty good -I've watched them mutts a few times this year.

USF will win.

Word to your mama. :gobulls

(If you don't believe me, take the points and the dog and bet a bunch and see what happens...)

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Just have to watch the first quarter if close or we have a lead we win.  If down early just turn the tv off and save your time.

Archived