• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For all those Fire Leavitt fans!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I think the Canales-less Arizona Wildcats are ranked #18 or so...but what value are rankings, huh?

Well the Canales-full Bulls were #24 yesterday.

Yep.

And we will be unranked as of Sunday, and for the remainder of the season. And once again we will go into the post season and next year's preseason unranked.

Not trying to be a debby-downer, but last night's loss has been particularly difficult for me.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Charlie Strong, Jon Gruden, or Steve Spurier or Butch Jones

you forgot Brian Kelly--

geez-- he said people we can actually afford to get

usfshould close the program dwn if they cant compete

geee whiz

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Okay, someone tell us how smazza is always right...   ::)

Anyone getting his drift here?

DataBull,

Thanks for taking the time to provide that thought process.  I believe that many of the people that pass out criticism like condoms in a high school haven't any idea what it is like to compete or to coach.  They simply don't get what they want when watching a game and they rant...then, call that rant criticism whether or not they have a single fact or experience to support their position.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

DataBull,

Thanks for taking the time to provide that thought process.   I believe that many of the people that pass out criticism like condoms in a high school haven't any idea what it is like to compete or to coach.  They simply don't get what they want when watching a game and they rant...then, call that rant criticism whether or not they have a single fact or experience to support their position.

DataBull didn't even post in this thread!  In your never ending attempt to douse criticism by schizophrenically bouncing from thread-to-thread and posting your undying and unwavering support of all but Coach Canales, you seem to have confused this thread with another.  How much is CJL paying you for these efforts?  ;)

DataBull,

Thanks for taking the time to provide that thought process.   I believe that many of the people that pass out criticism like condoms in a high school haven't any idea what it is like to compete or to coach.  They simply don't get what they want when watching a game and they rant...then, call that rant criticism whether or not they have a single fact or experience to support their position.

DataBull didn't even post in this thread!  In your never ending attempt to douse criticism by schizophrenically bouncing from thread-to-thread and posting your undying and unwavering support of all but Coach Canales, you seem to have confused this thread with another.  How much is CJL paying you for these efforts?  ;)

Thank you dear stalker.

I have several windows open at one time.  It is probably the second time I have posted to wrong thread.  My apologies.  But look you nutjob (technical term like "schizophrenic" :) ), your fixation on Leavitt has clearly clouded your reasoning capability as my misplaced post clearly had nothing to do with Leavitt - but with a certain group of posters you know all to well.  :D

mirror_fretwork_english_looking-glass.png

Now it's going to be real hard fixing these threads.  Thanks.

Archived