• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WalMart BULLS Christmas decorations....including white helmets.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

Just noticed in the (SRQ/Btown) University Pkwy Walmart....Glass ornaments (large & small), candy cane ornaments, stockings (lg & sm), a "team celebration" ornament with what appears to be three (poorly painted) football players jumping up together in celebration....and they're wearing the white hats!  There was some other stuff as well - can't remember it all.

I'm sensing a mini Green and Gold Christmas tree in the Bulligerent household this year...

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Just noticed in the (SRQ/Btown) University Pkwy Walmart....Glass ornaments (large & small), candy cane ornaments, stockings (lg & sm), a "team celebration" ornament with what appears to be three (poorly painted) football players jumping up together in celebration....and they're wearing the white hats!  There was some other stuff as well - can't remember it all.

I'm sensing a mini Green and Gold Christmas tree in the Bulligerent household this year...

We do a 7 foot USF themed Christmas tree every year...  and yes, this year I've turned into one of those retards who put up their tree before thanksgiving...  Put it up yesterday,  couldn't wait. It looks pretty **** good too.    (The new Rocky and players ornaments are on it too...)

• Content Count:  1,517

Which walmart is that?

• Content Count:  1,142

We found all of that stuff plus the garden gnomes (And gnome ornaments) at the Walmart on Missouri in Largo...so I'm guessing that most Walmarts have this stuff in the Tampa BAy area.

Also, Target had some of the same stuff.  Plus a ROCKY ornament.  Target also has USF slippers.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We will be going out this afternoon and will see if I can get any pictures

• Content Count:  9,038

Also, Target had some of the same stuff.  Plus a ROCKY ornament.  Target also has USF slippers.

I saw a USF santa hat (in green and gold of course) at Target in south Lakeland yesterday.  Fifteen bucks is a bit much for it, but it's there if anyone else wants one.

• Content Count:  552

Bulls Outfitter has a Vintage Christmas ornament with the old looking goat logo that Santa (also in USF colors) is wearing. The other ornament is a shield looking thing. The vintage one is unique I grabbed one before I cant find it anymore.

Bulls Heaven has a basketball Christmas ornament.

Here are some more:

http://cgi.ebay.com/U-OF-SOUTH-FLORIDA--BULLS-CHRISTMAS-ORNAMENT-USF-_W0QQitemZ350276298381QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20091108?IMSfp=TL091108188005r521

http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_South_Florida_Bulls_Collectibles/South_Florida_Bulls_Green_Traditional_Glass_Ornament

Archived