• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Time for L'Ville?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

It better be a night game for Miami or someones getting beat up. I hate noon games because I'm always working. I've been able to go to one noon game in the past 3 years. UCF in 07.

Better than Rutgers '08  :-\

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

does anyone think the miami game will be a noon or night kickoff!

Well Florida-Florida State is at 3:30 on CBS. ABC has picked up Notre Dame-Stanford at 8:00. Then there's all the other rivalry weekend games, Georgia-Georgia Tech, Rice-Houston, Arizona-Arizona State, Oklahoma-Oklahoma State, Virginia-Virginia Tech, North Carolina-NC State, Washington-Washington State, Ole Miss-Mississippi State, Clemson-South Carolina, Missouri-Kansas, Utah-BYU, UCS-UCLA (10:00pm). Plus, the Big East really has no headline game that day.

My money is on a night game.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No night game Noon on ESPN/2/U or 330 ABC regional.

Other 3:30 regionals are Georgia-Georgia Tech and Oklahoma State-Oklahoma plus a Pac 10 game.

ESPN2 is playing Kansas-Mizzou and ESPNU is slated for SEC.

Good source and they could change but this is what ESPN/ABC will likely roll with.. I'm flying in so I've kept tabs

From a great source. South Carolina/Clemson on ESPN at Night

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

That was an awkward way to write that

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I'd hope for a 3:30 game for L'ville...or if we somehow got lucky and got a 5pm game. That would be fantastic. It IS homecoming after all...not sure they'd have the HC game start at noon.

I could see Miami definitely being a night game. ND/Stanford to me isn't a big game, but it's one of those hotty toddy traditional type matchups that thousands of old folks reminiscing about the glory days will tune into.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I'd hope for a 3:30 game for L'ville...or if we somehow got lucky and got a 5pm game. That would be fantastic. It IS homecoming after all...not sure they'd have the HC game start at noon.

I could see Miami definitely being a night game. ND/Stanford to me isn't a big game, but it's one of those hotty toddy traditional type matchups that thousands of old folks reminiscing about the glory days will tune into.

wasnt homecoming last year at noon? And I know one year we played Pitt at noon for homecoming.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

yeah i think you're right. did we play cuse or rutgers for HC? i wanna say it was RU...worst HC ever.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

wasnt homecoming last year at noon? And I know one year we played Pitt at noon for homecoming.

Seems like our homecoming games are always at noon

Archived