• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am proud to admit I was wrong

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Nothing I had seen this year (even through the first defensive series Friday night) led me to believe we would take care of business against WVU.  However, the whole team proved me pleasently wrong, delivering just what I had been looking for:  focus, teamwide determination and coaches who were going for a win, not avoiding loising (taking the cuffs off BJ was important and those two fourth down efforts were the right call in my mind even if they had not worked).  While we still have a lot to work on (the dropped passes and the over the middle coverage) we eliminated alot of the gremlins, including turnovers and penalties.  All in all, I was very pleased and impressed.  I'm also happy that WVU's coaches appeared to develop brain cramps on offense and their qb is not good in crunch time.

The important thing now is to build on this effort.  The Thursday night in Piscataway now looms huge.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Way to own up.  Let's hope the good Bulls show up the rest of the season.

• Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

I'm in the same boat. I was impressed that the team played with heart and to their potential. Let's hope that this is the team that shows up the rest of the year.

• Content Count:  667
  • Days Won:  0

I'm happy with the win, but traditionally, we are just a better matchup against WVU.  while its good to get a win, i'm not completely convinced that we can be confident going into piscataway next week or even CT, because those programs have our number.

i still think we go 3-4 in conference.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I'm happy with the win, but traditionally, we are just a better matchup against WVU.  while its good to get a win, i'm not completely convinced that we can be confident going into piscataway next week or even CT, because those programs have our number.

How many threads do we need to see your opinion in?  You're like a goddang woman.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I too will admit I was wrong.  I picked WVU to beat us.  I apologize!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

How many threads do we need to see your opinion in?  You're like a goddang woman.

:ROFLMAO

I too will admit I was wrong.  I picked WVU to beat us.  I apologize!

Had a known this prior to right now, I might have slapped you on Friday

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I think the female board members on here should kick your ass for that statement ...

Archived