• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Im honestly not really sure if anybody knows this, but the reason Ford did not play very much in the Pitt game was b/c he was injured. Going into the game, he was to be the "short yardage/goal line rb (thus the TD). A lot of people in 125 were yelling for him to play, but the injury was still bothering him. Not sure about the injury exactly, couldnt get any specifics. Just wanted to pass it along. On another note, Ive gotten a chance to meet DaAntagonist and his girl, but I havent gotten a chance to meet any else of my 125 bretheren. Im in 125, row F, seats 23 and 24 with the fiance and I stand the entire game lol.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Im honestly not really sure if anybody knows this, but the reason Ford did not play very much in the Pitt game was b/c he was injured. Going into the game, he was to be the "short yardage/goal line rb (thus the TD). A lot of people in 125 were yelling for him to play, but the injury was still bothering him. Not sure about the injury exactly, couldnt get any specifics. Just wanted to pass it along. On another note, Ive gotten a chance to meet DaAntagonist and his girl, but I havent gotten a chance to meet any else of my 125 bretheren. Im in 125, row F, seats 23 and 24 with the fiance and I stand the entire game lol.

Dude, Im in row F seats 17-20. Im sure we ran into each other.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

he looked perfectly fine when he was running to me

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Nobull, Im sure we did. Be sure to say hi next time. cmhatter, I thought so as well. I didnt find this out until saturday after the game. Im not sure about the injury tho. Not sure if it was an upper body thing or what as his legs looked fine. Just passing along what if found out.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Nobull, Im sure we did. Be sure to say hi next time. cmhatter, I thought so as well. I didnt find this out until saturday after the game. Im not sure about the injury tho. Not sure if it was an upper body thing or what as his legs looked fine. Just passing along what if found out.

i wasn't saying u were wrong just stating that i thought he ran fine.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm in row F, seats 9-10. I was yelling for Ford most of the game, wasn't aware of an injury. Mo had a great game though, so I was pretty happy that they just stuck with someone.

I was also standing most of the game.  ;D

• Content Count:  1,412

our athletic ticketing department is amazing act of efficiency!!!

Keep all you malcontents in one place and tampa's finest only has to focus on one row  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

Ford is currently 7th in All-Time Rushing with 1,200 Yards

• Content Count:  5,241

our athletic ticketing department is amazing act of efficiency!!!

Keep all you malcontents in one place and tampa's finest only has to focus on one row   ;D

You mean Tampa's finest women?

;D

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Ford is currently 7th in All-Time Rushing with 1,200 Yards

wow  what a great runner

another vital stat

Archived