• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Things Won't Change With Current Regime

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

As I mentioned after last week's debacle... I love this team.  I love this university!  I get to at least one game a year, as I currently live in Michigan.  I can't wait to be in town for Thanksgiving to see the Miami game.  With that said...

The coaching staff had 10 days to prepare them for today's Pitt game.  Did they look prepared?  There was chatter during the broadcast about the team having a hard time coming off of the Cinci loss.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  UConn lost a teammate and went to WVU and nearly beat them today.  Stupid penalties, poor play calling, awful special teams... it's been the exact same story every week during the Big East schedule. 

I am extremely disappointed with the effort shown today, as I have been in season's past.  Unlike last week, I am not angry or emotional... just flat out disappointed and disgusted.

I'll be intently watching next Friday night, and hoping for a victory.  Just know that I am rooting for this coaching staff to the boot at the end of the season.  They haven't shown they can learn from their mistakes, which is inexcusable at this level.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

As I mentioned after last week's debacle... I love this team.  I love this university!  I get to at least one game a year, as I currently live in Michigan.  I can't wait to be in town for Thanksgiving to see the Miami game.  With that said...

The coaching staff had 10 days to prepare them for today's Pitt game.  Did they look prepared?  There was chatter during the broadcast about the team having a hard time coming off of the Cinci loss.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  UConn lost a teammate and went to WVU and nearly beat them today.  Stupid penalties, poor play calling, awful special teams... it's been the exact same story every week during the Big East schedule. 

I am extremely disappointed with the effort shown today, as I have been in season's past.  Unlike last week, I am not angry or emotional... just flat out disappointed and disgusted.

I'll be intently watching next Friday night, and hoping for a victory.  Just know that I am rooting for this coaching staff to the boot at the end of the season.  They haven't shown they can learn from their mistakes, which is inexcusable at this level.

UCONN had them beat if they woulda played defense in the last 3 minutes...

our team quits when they get punched in the mouth

• Content Count:  46

...oh and if I still lived in the Bay area, I wouldn't be talking about not going to games.  You can bet your backside I'd be at every game!  As long as I've lived here I've been a Lions season ticket holder... whcih is close to 10 years.  

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Need to clean house after the season is over.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Are you advocating "Regime Change" ?  Careful, there are a lot of liberals in The Bullspen and they may take a dim view of that kind of reference.  ;)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

UCONN had them beat if they woulda played defense in the last 3 minutes...

our team quits when they get punched in the mouth

our team didnt even show up?  pathetic

depressing that usf lets another year slip by with nothing to show for it

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Nothing so far, except a win over Florida State.  Regardless of what FSU does this season, that is a win that helps the program. 

Still, a righted ship can win up to 5 conference games.  Yes, they still need to be played.

And Miami awaits - it is an important OOC game and can have huge ramifications.

You can doom and gloom it all you want.  I suggest you stop watching.

• Content Count:  959

Nothing so far, except a win over Florida State.  Regardless of what FSU does this season, that is a win that helps the program. 

Still, a righted ship can win up to 5 conference games.  Yes, they still need to be played.

And Miami awaits - it is an important OOC game and can have huge ramifications.

You can doom and gloom it all you want.  I suggest you stop watching.

Not Doom & Gloom, it is harsh reality. The only game I have confidence we will will the rest of the year is Louisville. Anyone have an argument otherwise I will listen.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Well then jg, I guess if that's not doom and gloom we have two different definitions.

I'll wait and see the games played before I call 'em over.  And I think that's the issue or difference between many of us.  Some of us that have watched in recent years know we're able to snap out of a slump as easily as we go into one.  We'd rather take our loss and move on to the next game anticipating improvement and hopefully a better outcome. 

Again, how you can even be a fan of the game with that kind of outlook is puzzling to me.  As a fan, a former player, and a current coach I know you still have to play the game and anything can happen.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I  agree with you JG, I have confidence that we will win is Louisville because we are at home.  That said I will be at Ray Jay for all of the rest of the games, making 9 games attended this year, missing Cuse, Rutgers, and UConn.

Archived