• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF At 58,000, Expecting Crowd of 60,000-plus

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

USF At 58,000, Expecting Crowd of 60,000-plus

TAMPA - The University of South Florida has distributed approximately 58,000 tickets for the Thursday night game between No. 8 Cincinnati and No. 21 USF and projecting a crowd in excess of 60,000.

Tickets are still available for purchase at the 65,857 seat Raymond James Stadium. 

Fans can purchase $10 tickets online, regular priced tickets and the exclusive Two-for-One Deal for USF Faculty and Staff is still available

Tickets will be available for purchase at the stadium on Thursday, barring a huge overnight sale.

The standard student section of 12,501 was completely distributed on Tuesday afternoon, so USF responded by putting $10 student section tickets on sale and the student section has now grown to approximately 14,000.

Purchase Student Tickets Now Through Account Manager

That all but assures that USF will have its largest student turnout in program history and will also max out its student section for the fourth time in program history. 

The current record for students in attendance is 13,499 set against Kansas in 2008.  USF also packed its student section against UCF (12,501) and West Virginia (12,501) in 2007.

USF has the largest student section in the BIG EAST and the second largest stadium, in terms of capacity.

For any additional ticket needs, call 1-800-GoBulls.

[/html]

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

14,000 students mean it will be LOUD!

Loud like UWV 07' loud. I remember going back and watching that game on tape and there was not a single play where the crowd was not a factor. However, I imagine there will be a lot less Cincy fans in the stands in comparison to the crowd that UWV brought that night. Besides the visiting section, there was a lot of yellow sprinkled throughout the stands that night.

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

lol at greg for saying we were nowhere near a sellout

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

What? You think 7,000 short of a sellout the day before the game is close to a sellout?

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

14,000 students mean it will be LOUD!

Loud like UWV 07' loud. I remember going back and watching that game on tape and there was not a single play where the crowd was not a factor. However, I imagine there will be a lot less Cincy fans in the stands in comparison to the crowd that UWV brought that night. Besides the visiting section, there was a lot of yellow sprinkled throughout the stands that night.

I lost my voice for 3 days after that game from yelling so much...  Hopefully, I can lose it again.

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

What? You think 7,000 short of a sellout the day before the game is close to a sellout?

there will be a lot of walk-ups.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

7k is pretty close.  I think there will be a decent walk up crowd as well.

I dont know where greg used the words "nowhere near"  but the game is close to selling out.

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

You had a headline on a post saying the game was sold out. I checked with USF, and they said it wasn't sold out. I passed that along. LOL!

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Very nice.  Wish I could be there.  The crowd was rockin' for Kansas, should be more electric for Cincy.

Archived