• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford Story from AOL Fanhouse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Wow.  I know people on here are hard on the guy, but this puts it all in perspective.

His shortcomings over the past two years were in some part due to his situation, I am sure.

I hope the kid has put that all behind him and can move on with his life.

He could be one of the best backs we have ever had, if he wants to.  Depends on which path he chooses at this point.  But I wish him the best of luck tomorrow night, and for the season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Good Story, thanks for the post

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Brett's best article to date

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Really? It was an OK article, but he still got a plug in there about his "sources" saying that Ford was suspended over drugs, while also saying that Ford denied that was the reason. Which is it? If your "source" is giving you contradictory information, you should name said source, or better yet, leave the drug insinuations out of the article.

Just my thoughts.

• Content Count:  849

Are you kidding....Brett McMurphy knows intentionally what he is doing....no USF sources said that Ford failed a drug test however he implied it and didn't refute it with a quote until almost the end of the article leading the average reader to believe that was the case. I can't stand Brett...

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I just wish the kid young man could reach his potential before his time runs out here.  It's to his benefit more than USF's and if he doesn't reach it by the end of his senior year we will all reminisce about a waste of talent.  Frankly, if he had half the work ethic and motivation that Andre Hall had, he would be an all-American today.  I will pray he does it for himself.

• Content Count:  1,757

I just wish the kid young man could reach his potential before his time runs out here.  It's to his benefit more than USF's and if he doesn't reach it by the end of his senior year we will all reminisce about a waste of talent.  Frankly, if he had half the work ethic and motivation that Andre Hall had, he would be an all-American today.  I will pray he does it for himself.

that's the point, he has to learn it for HIMSELF.  And it sounds like he's doing just that.  He's hitting the weights, eating right and moving in a positive direction.

Regardless of how the rest of his career turns out I am proud of the KID for what he's done until now.  I hope he continues to grow and mature. 

Archived