• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Adds Exclusive Student Ticket Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

No offense but is this really exclusive? Can't anyone just buy a $10 ticket?

TAMPA - The student ticket allotment of 12,501 for the USF football game on Thursday night against Cincinnati has been completely allocated and due to the overwhelming number of requests, the USF Ticket Office has opened up an EXCLUSIVE Ticket Offer to existing students who are interested in attending the top-25 showdown.

USF students can purchase a ticket in the expanding student section for just $10. The recently opened seats are in the upper bowl.

Student can log into the Account Manager on GoUSFBulls.com and purchase the $10 tickets RIGHT NOW!!!

"We are hoping that Thursday night will feature the largest student section ever at a USF home game," said USF Assistant Director of Athletics Chris Freet. "With the regular allotment already assigned and the continued demand from our students, we are on track to achieve that goal. Through their voluminous support, our students are making a very positive and loud statement to our campus, the entire Tampa Bay community and the BIG EAST Conference."

The 12,501 students who requested complimentary and guest tickets during the priority registration period will be receiving a confirmation email on Tuesday afternoon. These students can also log onto GoUSFBulls.com and the account manager and print out their ticket RIGHT NOW!!!

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204812826

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

The $10 tickets are in the "expanding student section."  I guess it's a section for only students, that's why it's exclusive.  Way to go students!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

What's that sound?

oh that's just the sound of another thousand plus crazy, loud students going to the North Endzone

your move Southies

• Content Count:  743

What's that sound?

oh that's just the sound of another thousand plus crazy, loud students going to the North Endzone

your move Southies

Beat me to it. That North Endzone just can't contain us...

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Why not just let the other students in free?  They pay enough tuition.  If they want to show up to a non sold out stadium to scream their heads off, then come on in.

It's great that the 12,501 are gone.  I thought I read yesterday that 2,000 were still available.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Why not just let the other students in free?  They pay enough tuition.  If they want to show up to a non sold out stadium to scream their heads off, then come on in.

It's great that the 12,501 are gone.  I thought I read yesterday that 2,000 were still available.

I think we have to pay to open up the upper deck(s), so, if USF can only sell 3-4k up there to regular people but still have to pay to open the section, they need to recoup some money some how.

• Content Count:  2,307

Did they allow guest tickets to be purchased when requesting tickets?  If they did then there will be guests taking up a space when it should be a student.  If they didn't, then I'll give props to the students---even though it should be like this EVERY game, not just the ESPN showdown when ranked.

• Content Count:  2,277

I am pretty sure they did.  Previously the students could only request student tix and then if there were extras then they were awarded companion tix.

• Content Count:  149

Are they blocking off the student section this year to where you need a wrist band to get in the gated area? 

Just curious, hadn't been down to that end of the stadium this year.

• Content Count:  2,558

we were allowed to request 2 tickets a few days after we requested our student ticket, they did not give bands out

Archived