• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Adds Exclusive Student Ticket Deal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I am pretty sure they did.  Previously the students could only request student tix and then if there were extras then they were awarded companion tix.

Yeah you could get guest tickets but they were very limited. My girlfriend was lucky enough to get one

• Content Count:  329

Why not just let the other students in free?  They pay enough tuition.  If they want to show up to a non sold out stadium to scream their heads off, then come on in.

It's great that the 12,501 are gone.  I thought I read yesterday that 2,000 were still available.

I think we have to pay to open up the upper deck(s), so, if USF can only sell 3-4k up there to regular people but still have to pay to open the section, they need to recoup some money some how.

Yeah, the 12,501 tickets are part of the yearly budget I'm sure, so letting in more students for free can't really be an option (in this economy).

FSU allows students to PAY for a guaranteed ticket to games now, since a lot of students get denied tickets (even though they're part of tuition). However, I doubt many people will get denied for their last 2 home games...

• Content Count:  2,558

I am pretty sure they did.  Previously the students could only request student tix and then if there were extras then they were awarded companion tix.

Yeah you could get guest tickets but they were very limited. My girlfriend was lucky enough to get one

I don't know how hard it was, I requested 2 under my name and 2 under my wife's name last night and both were approved

• Content Count:  2,307

Then that's not right.  The 12,501 should be for students ONLY.  And if there are extra, that's when the guest tickets should be allowed to be purchased.

Then that's not right.  The 12,501 should be for students ONLY.  And if there are extra, that's when the guest tickets should be allowed to be purchased.

100% agree

I got a 100 lvl and my wife got 300 lvl and my guest seats are with me and hers are with her so we don't even get to sit with each other

I would rather my wife who is a student sit with me than 2 guests

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

well what i always find funny is that we have this "lotto system" with loyalty points and everything, and the only thing that we used it for was getting choice seats we never really used it to say oh sorry you didnt win a ticket because the only two games that they came close to actually needing it (FSU and this game) they expananded the allottment of tickets

the lotto system is the ghey, you get points for going to watch womens field hockey on a sunday, that should not decide where you sit for a football game

Archived