• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are students in the third level yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I know for fact that FSU shuns thursday night home games in Tally since their administrative offices are located AT the stadium.

Nice way to get the taxpayers of Florida to foot the bill for your stadium renovation. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

Righhht...  That's why they signed the contract for their series with Miami to be played on Labor day Monday night. Its so much easier to deal with on a tuesday morning than a friday morning

• Content Count:  571

Only three midterms stand between me and the Cincinnati game. Oh the joys of being a student

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

"Already 12,501 Strong, USF Adds Exclusive Student Ticket Deal"

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=204812826

*cough*south pwnd*cough*

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

*cough*south pwnd*cough*

Very impressive grasshopper... with those extra seats being sold y'all MAY be half as loud as the South Endzone  ;)

• Content Count:  1,624

*cough*south pwnd*cough*

Very impressive grasshopper... with those extra seats being sold y'all MAY be half as loud as the South Endzone  ;)

You South Endzoners talk a lot of smack for people who are sitting 95% of the game until some one wakes you up because its third down. I mean honestly, you have people yelling at you because your standing in that section. I know because I sat there for the WVU game my senior year in hs.

• Content Count:  2,277

That's not the case during big games.  I don't remember sitting except during time outs during the Kansas game last year.

• Content Count:  1,624

That's not the case during big games.  I don't remember sitting except during time outs during the Kansas game last year.

::)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

You South Endzoners talk a lot of smack for people who are sitting 95% of the game until some one wakes you up because its third down. I mean honestly, you have people yelling at you because your standing in that section. I know because I sat there for the WVU game my senior year in hs.

Paaalllleeessseee... every section has a few turds in it, you just got the bad luck of sitting in front of one them. A lot of the crotchety people in the South have fled to the East and West sides over the past years.

This is what happens to someone that tells me to sit down in section 128...

b5f7aca8dbe56646e9252337b4c46831.gif

Northies don't forget to bring your earplugs on Thursday night... the South Endzone will be just a hair below a jet engine and a hair above face melting levels  ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Paaalllleeessseee... every section has a few turds in it, you just got the bad luck of sitting in front of one them. A lot of the crotchety people in the South have fled to the East and West sides over the past years.

This is what happens to someone that tells me to sit down in section 128...

b5f7aca8dbe56646e9252337b4c46831.gif

Northies don't forget to bring your earplugs on Thursday night... the South Endzone will be just a hair below a jet engine and a hair above face melting levels  ;)

Not to temper you enthusiasm but you do know that 128 isn't technically south endzone right?  ;D  ;D  ;D  You're on the wrong wide of the tunnel.  :P

Archived