• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ideas to make Ray Jay and Tampa Bay green or pumped up this week...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.trinorthlighting.com/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=520

I wouldn't recommend that light, but it's the idea. There's much more powerful industrial stuff out there. It's super portable, stupid easy to use, and super effective.

USF should buy a set, light up Ray Jay, and when not in use for football, light up the Sun Dome.

How cool would that look from the sky?

It'd look even better if the Sun Dome got a nice bath some time soon.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,532

http://www.trinorthlighting.com/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=520

I wouldn't recommend that light, but it's the idea. There's much more powerful industrial stuff out there. It's super portable, stupid easy to use, and super effective.

USF should buy a set, light up Ray Jay, and when not in use for football, light up the Sun Dome.

How cool would that look from the sky?

It'd look even better if the Sun Dome got a nice bath some time soon.

Look for that bath when they finish the expansions listed in the master plan... whenever that is...

I like those LED lights... I wonder how many it would take to light up RJS though!?

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

pass out cases of green chem lights and make the stadium GLOW GREEN!!! would be awesome

• Content Count:  1,532

pass out cases of green chem lights and make the stadium GLOW GREEN!!! would be awesome

would that work with stadium lights on?

• Content Count:  809

i sat thru a product demonstration on the outdoor LED floods 2 years ago, the one we saw, could cover an 8 story building, with just ONE light. However, with RJS, you'd probably want to shine them from the upper deck down (like what they did for the Super Bowl). RJS looked wicked with the blue/green LED lights at night time.

• Content Count:  4,139

I've been to small towns (and Tallahassee) that have just about every storefront in their pocket. Could you imagine driving down the road and seeing nothing but GO BULLS on every sign you pass?  especially by the school or the stadium...   (Mons venus not included) ;)

Nope.  Not in a city of this size.

Sorry.

I gotta disagree.  A lot of businesses already root for the rays/bucs anyway,  If you frequent ANY store, you should tell them you'd like some support for the home-town team...    We are the bread and butter for some of these stores, why wouldn't they get behind us?

The only way it wouldn't work, is if everyone sits on their asses...  So Jim, I guess you're right.

I have to say that I never see things for the Buccaneers at local businesses that aren't sports related... or merchandise they are trying to sell.

Sure, you might see a few t-shirts at a Publix or Sweetbay... but the dry cleaners never has a "Go Bucs" ... nor does the local CVS... or the Marathon gas station...

If they don't support the local NFL team, which has far broader support here, why would they support a local college team?

Truthfully, tho, I could really care less. This is a city not some podunk college hick town.  And I don't want it to be.

• Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

I think you would be shocked if you simply ask.

• Content Count:  5,903

Is there a hocky game that night? Maybe we can get "go bulls" painted on the ice? Can't be seen from the air or anything, but it would be sweet to see support from another local team!

What about green flood lights on local businesses/apartments aroundd campus? Green water fountains on campus? Maybe some undergrads can spend a night spelling out "GO BULLS!" in something white on the intermual fields! That would look sweet from the air.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,646
  • Days Won:  29

Get a "Batma" type spotlight to show our IconicU.gif over the stadium.

That would be AWESOME !

Archived