• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why can't we start

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,390
  • Days Won:  43

To me, it is not that big of a deal as long as USF keeps winning. USF and  fans are very lucky to have one of the best stadiums in America to watch football. In time, USF will have the money if we keep winning. Then things will be differerent whether we get down that road of an OCS o not.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

I am hoping Thursday, and here on out could be sell outs and that we would not need to cover empty seats with anything but butts....

• Content Count:  5,241

The only thing empty seats should be filled with is people.

Dont need no stinkin banners.

• Content Count:  231

Who can we talk about starting the "walk"? I think it would be nice to start a tradition like that.  I wasn't trying to start a pissing match about how crappy TSA treats us but there are games where we don't sell out and it would like nice to cover up all of the RED seats.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I think The Bull Walk is a great idea. The problem is I bet the team buses go into the stadium and then let off the players. So, if they do The Bull Walk, then they would need to drop the players off else where.

• Content Count:  12,293

And I am willing to bet anything that it can be done... but it costs money.  Do you have the $$ to donate to USF to cover the costs?

i hate that when ever anyone has a suggestion or comment about how we can do things a little bit better that people around here automatically jump to the "well you want to pay for it" motto

there isnt a single one person from the "U" that donates to the "sod replacement fund"

Most of us on this site are donors to USF.  So to sit back and say "we need more money to do that why dont you pay for it" is childish and preaching to the choir.

i do think that it would be a great idea for the players to walk thru the big donor lot prior to the game.  it could only help secure more of a dedicated fan base.  and i dont think they need to drop the players off at tampa bay blvd.  but rather just pull into the lot 6 gate and let them walk from there.  block off a little space and make it happen.

And I am willing to bet anything that it can be done... but it costs money. Do you have the $$ to donate to USF to cover the costs?

i hate that when ever anyone has a suggestion or comment about how we can do things a little bit better that people around here automatically jump to the "well you want to pay for it" motto

there isnt a single one person from the "U" that donates to the "sod replacement fund"

Most of us on this site are donors to USF. So to sit back and say "we need more money to do that why dont you pay for it" is childish and preaching to the choir.

Almost everything costs money so what people ask when they make a suggestion is: "USF should take $$ that is going towards other things and spend it on ....."

So yeah, every suggestion has to come with a source of revenue for it.

Otherwise, making suggestions on a message board is rather pointless.

The walk doesn't cost $$ and is a good idea, how early does the team get to the stadium? 2 or 3 hours? Will people walk away from their tailgates, meet the team, then go back to tailgating.

jim...i almost included in my post that i wasnt trying to single you out...cause you obviously arent the first person to ask that question.

however, suggestions on a message board usually are pointless.  unless they start on a message board and are followed up on with $.  but that isnt limited to college football.

that doesnt mean that when someone does have a suggestion that they need to also post their bank account info behind it for someone to take them serious

• Content Count:  246

The bus could drop them off at the Pink Pony and the team could walk across the pedestrian bridge.

Archived