• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why can't we start

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

a tradition of having the players and coaches make the "walk" from the buses to the stadium like other schools have?  They can easily stop the buses on Tampa Bay Blvd and have the band and fans line the street and have them walk into the stadium that way.  We need to do something. 

Also, why doesn't USF take a page from Miami and put huge banners up in the Upper deck to cover up some of the empty seats.  Looks pretty cool from the aerial picture.

Just some thoughts. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

The walk sounds great.

Covering unused seats? That will cost money. I would rather them just save the money.

• Content Count:  1,261

a tradition of having the players and coaches make the "walk" from the buses to the stadium like other schools have?  They can easily stop the buses on Tampa Bay Blvd and have the band and fans line the street and have them walk into the stadium that way.  We need to do something. 

Also, why doesn't USF take a page from Miami and put huge banners up in the Upper deck to cover up some of the empty seats.  Looks pretty cool from the aerial picture.

Just some thoughts. 

We're not allowed.

• Content Count:  16,389
  • Days Won:  43

I am willing to be that the Hurricanes have a much better deal with Landshark stadium than USF has with Glasers/RJS.  Pitt has a much better deal with Heinz field also. At least BUC fans are starting to notice that the Glasers are only looking out for themselves now.

• Content Count:  2,277

Why would we not be allowed to put a banner up? That doesn't make any sense to me.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I am willing to be that the Hurricanes have a much better deal with Landshark stadium than USF has with Glasers/RJS.  Pitt has a much better deal with Heinz field also. At least BUC fans are starting to notice that the Glasers are only looking out for themselves now.

Miami also had their logo at midfield, and the dolphins have a home game today.

Perhaps you missed the discussion during the game:

1) The turf was brand new - just installed this week when the Marlins home season ended.

2) It came from a turf farm in Alabama.

3) After the game, the logo was being cut out of the field with the Dolphins' logo replacing it.

RayJay doesn't have the same arrangement for "replacement turf" to be used.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,485
  • Days Won:  13

1) The turf was brand new - just installed this week when the Marlins home season ended.

3) After the game, the logo was being cut out of the field with the Dolphins' logo replacing it.

The University of Miami has their logo at mid field every home game. It is in thir contract, thus meaning it can be done. We just get **** on by the Bucs.

The University of Miami has their logo at mid field every home game. It is in thir contract, thus meaning it can be done. We just get **** on by the Bucs.

Our contract is with TSA not the Bucs.

And I am willing to bet anything that it can be done... but it costs money.  Do you have the $$ to donate to USF to cover the costs?

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

yup, missed it

Archived