• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Syracuse Watch Party Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

Peabody's is where I will be,  We get the Whole Palms side just for BULLS Football. Great food and Drink Specials all game.  $6.99 All U can eat Wings, 10 LG Cheese pizza and pitcher of Domestic Draft, $ 2 wells, $4 Bombs, ETC...

syracuseusf.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Paddy Burkes

100 4th St. S

St Petersburg, FL 33701

(727) 822-9900

www.paddyburkesirishpub.com

This is where I will be.

How many do you expect out there? Will there be any specials?

And a general question to everybody else, is there anything else going on in So. Pinellas?

• Content Count:  476

Anything in Tallahassee this weekend? Would like to get out and wear some more Green and Gold in Tally!

• Content Count:  393

The Broward County Alumni Association will be cheering on the Bulls at Duffy's Grill on University Drive in Plantation at noon. The restaurant is in the Fountain Shopping center just south of the Broward Mall. We had a blast watching the footbulls dominate FSU last Saturday.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

A group of us are getting together at the Tilted Kilt on N. Dale Mabry. If you've never been, the wait staff wear; knee socks, kilts, and small "school-girl" shirts. The best part, is that they're all female. :) Seriously a huge number of TV's, food is above average, prices are OK, and a great beer selection.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

May have to try that.  I normally go to PrimeTime right across the street since they have a bunch of projection screens and the little audio devices at each table, but the last few times I've watched the Bulls there they haven't done all that well ;)

• Content Count:  498

Paddy Burkes

100 4th St. S

St Petersburg, FL 33701

(727) 822-9900

www.paddyburkesirishpub.com

This is where I will be.

Maybe I will check this place out for the game.  My wife have to work during the game, so I will be recording it, but do not wish to watch alone.  I have been meaning to check this place out, how is their set up?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The new Brooksville Beef O' Brady's is where I'll be, specials for Bulls fans are $4.99 bud select pitchers, 2 for 1 on wells,calls,and premium liquors all day long. For every 4 regularly priced adult menu meals Beef's will include a free appetizer of spinach and artichoke dip.

We will be in the back "Bulls Party Room" so if you come out make sure to come on back to the room  ;)

2009HCACWatchPartyFlierSyracuse.png

We will also be having our own Bullspen styled prediction contest, last week the prize was a Bulls Country coffee mug, which Grateful Dad's wife Judy won. This week the prize will be a Bulls Country t-shirt... we will also be giving away door prizes and the management of the Beef's will attempt to herd the real life Rocky D Bull into the pasture next to the Beef's for possible photo ops.

:cheers

• Content Count:  1

We go to Shoeless Joes at Crown Plaza Hotel in the Bell Tower - South Fort Myers

Archived