• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What do we want?

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

FSU to win or lose today at BYU?

I am going with an FSU win.  Get more credit if we beat a 2-1 team.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

FSU win, no question.  Also, any time a WAC or MWC big dog loses it's a good thing.

This... From watching our first two games, we're not a national championship team. We can, however, win any game on our schedule. Rankings really aren't a big deal right now. So, other than wanting BYU to lose, I really don't care. We have to take care of our own business and let the rankings come. If we get to 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, we'll be ranked. It would take some ridiculous help for us to breach the top-5 though IMHO. Most of that is based on schedule. If we go into the Miami game at 10-0, and they are ranked pretty high, there is a chance for us to make some noise, but until then, nothing matters except for the Bulls winning the games on our schedule.

I think if FSU is 2-1 and we win, we'll be somewhere from 24-28, if they are 1-2 and we win, we'll be somewhere around 26-33. Not that big of a difference.

Bottom line...losing is not an option.

• Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

I guess love is blind. If we do not come together as a team we not ony will get crushed by FSU on the field but we are so going to be outcoached on the sidelines. We have such a vanilla offensive scheme. We lose the latter part of each year not because the other teams had been better but we have been out coached royally, ala Oregon in the bowl game. The strength of coachihng is evident after each half. Some teams adjust others continue doing the same thing and lose. We do not have half the skill players we have had in past years and we have the same plays, a formula for a very long season.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I guess love is blind. If we do not come together as a team we not ony will get crushed by FSU on the field but we are so going to be outcoached on the sidelines. We have such a vanilla offensive scheme. We lose the latter part of each year not because the other teams had been better but we have been out coached royally, ala Oregon in the bowl game. The strength of coachihng is evident after each half. Some teams adjust others continue doing the same thing and lose. We do not have half the skill players we have had in past years and we have the same plays, a formula for a very long season.

The same offense?  What team have you been watching?

• Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Option left, option right, no wait, inside screen parlayed to a quarterback scramble

I believe in canales and I believe that we havent really seen what he can do yet, but this is basic USF offense up  until next week:

1st down - run up the middle

2nd down - go long

3rd - screen

4th - punt

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

FSU needs to win every game except for ours.  Same for UM.  We need to beat strong opponents.

I hope Rutgers loses to FIU.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

FSU win. They'd be a Top 25 team if they win and it's a good shot for us to go up there and get a win.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

For FSU to win BIG!

Archived