• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First three games of schedule has handicapped program

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Duke?  That would really put an umph to our schedule.  FIU would have been a hell of a lot better than Charleston Southern.  I say we put UCF back on the schedule.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Duke?  That would really put an umph to our schedule.  FIU would have been a hell of a lot better than Charleston Southern.  I say we put UCF back on the schedule.

you should force yourself to move this to the florida sports board for writing that

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

i do not want UCF back on our schedule. It doesn't help anyone but UCF. Plus UCF fans are worse than scum

Guest Scherdin

I thought we have been trying to get some other schools, but most don't want to play us??

I liked the KU deal we did, but now that we have been getting some attention it appears a lot of the other FBS schools are shying away from us.

Maybe I'm wrong...

I agree with everyone else's thoughts though, we have to get some better competition in the beginning of the season

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

yeah...cause Kansas and Auburn was a patsy Non Conference away game. 

You guys need to shut up and just accept the fact that USF is STILL a new program and has a hard time filling up their schedule with ANYONE!!!

You think woolard isnt trying?

SHEESH!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,738

we need to limit the creampuffs to two. 

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

I am sure there is all kinds of stuff behind the scenes that we don't know about. But I think what most are referring to are the two non-BCS school games. We have seen a steady diet of UCF and FAU/FIU the last few years. Now we have what should have been W. Kentucky/FIU. Next season it will be W. Kentucky/FAU. I think many ask how about a not newly turned Sun Belt team.

How about Army? Centcom is right down the road and although we came out on the wrong end in 04', we had about 10,000 more fans than our typical average that game.

It's like when you want to introduce someone to USF football and invite them to a game and they eventually ask, who are we going to see and you say, FAU, FIU, Wofford, Charleston Southern.....their response is like......what league is this in? You say Army, Navy, UCF, Memphis, TCU, Houston.... they can relate.

• Content Count:  1,985

Really, as stated before, even in this post, we cannot afford to pay those teams to come in?  do you want to go back to the days where we are on the road for 3 of the first 5 weeks?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Really, as stated before, even in this post, we cannot afford to pay those teams to come in?  do you want to go back to the days where we are on the road for 3 of the first 5 weeks?

Which is why the BEast needs to expand... I'm not saying lets go crazy but there is an empty spot left over from when they kicked Temple out that still needs to be filled.

Archived