• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good thing we play Miami late season.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

The way the season is going they will be top 5. And it will take that long to figure out a way to beat them.  Impressive on both sides of the ball. Interesting to see how they are against OK and VT.  Will Ray Jay sell out?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Unless we are having a great season, Ray Jay will sell out, but I'm thinking it will be due to a lot of Miami fans.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Don't let this game fool you.   This is the same GaTech team that almost lost to Clemson.   Their gimmicky wishbone option has lost it's novelty.

• Content Count:  115

Alot of Miami fans dont exist... Their home stadium in an important conference game is half full tonight.  Fun team to watch, looking forward to that game for sure.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Don't let this game fool you.   This is the same GaTech team that almost lost to Clemson.   Their gimmicky wishbone option has lost it's novelty.

While I agree with you about GT, there is still alot of skill that Miami has on offense and defense. If they happen to get by VT and OU, then they will be a Top 5 coming to RJS. I wouldn't put it past them to win those next 2 games.

Unless we are having a great season, Ray Jay will sell out, but I'm thinking it will be due to a lot of Miami fans.

:Duh

Alot of Miami fans dont exist... Their home stadium in an important conference game is half full tonight.  Fun team to watch, looking forward to that game for sure.

:whistle

• Content Count:  6,831
  • Days Won:  22

Miami has lots of talent. But I thought Miami would win this game because UM defense usually is too good for one dimensional teams. Last year GTech ran all over them but the UM D was very young. I think if you have a passing attack you can hurt them. They next face VTech which is also pretty one dimensional and if OU doesnt get Bradford back for their game they could be in trouble also.

Their offense has looked great and i hope Canales gets some ideas from it

• Content Count:  488

This is a nasty-looking Miami team...like the old Miami teams.  Fast and furious.  Harris plays as if he has been starting for a long time.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Down 21 points, with 3rd and 9 and GT runs. I know they have no passing game, but they should at least try to pass since Miami is bringing the house every play to stop the run.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

that stadium will fill up a little more now, since they're winning all of their "fans" will be back on the "UUUUUUUUU" bandwagon ::)

If VT beats Nebraska this weekend, their game vs Miami in Blacksburg will be an interesting one. And I'd half expect that stadium to fill up a litttttle more when this little ole team from Oklahoma comes to town! Should be a killer game.

Archived