• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Last Night's Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

Let's not be too hasty.  I've seen us play like that before (last year's Pitt game comes o mind).  And Oregon was the only chance for an upset... D**N.  Can't wait for tomorrow night!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The games last night sucked... I watched the SC vs. NCSU game on 360 and I fell asleep towards the end... woke up to watch the OU vs. BSU game and ended up falling asleep again.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

All those games SUCKED last night. I had been hyping the Boise Oregon game since I heard about it. The only good part was the punch thrown

+1

BSU is going undefeated. Welcome to the BCS. Will they get into the big game?

If they did and they played Florida, that's probably the one time in my life I would pull for the Gators to hang 60 on somebody

BSU is going undefeated. Welcome to the BCS. Will they get into the big game?

1) If BYU or TCU go undefeated, they will get in ahead of Boise because of schedule.

2) No Mid Major will ever get into the NCG... even if a BCS team has 2 losses.  A 2-loss Florida will get the nod over a 12-0 BSU.

3) If Oregon goes on a skid, then this game won't be that impressive either.  It will be like Tulane in 1998... undefeated, but unimpressive.

SC, NC State, and BSU all had the problems associated with early games: focus, discipline, and rustiness...

Oregon had the same problem, but also appeared to be using Greg Gregory's playbook.

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

SC, NC State, and BSU all had the problems associated with early games: focus, discipline, and rustiness...

Oregon had the same problem, but also appeared to be using Greg Gregory's playbook.

For the life of me I couldn't understand the amount of time they were taking to get the play started. They are suppose to be running a true spread offense, but instead of attacking while the defense was spread out, they would delay the hand-off, or the fake, or the throw for a few seconds. I don't know if it was an execution issue or their offense itself, but if Oregon plays like that against ANY top 75 team in the nation, they will be throwing a lot of punches at the end of the games this season.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

What?  You think Gregory gave it to them at the Sun Bowl?  :D

Archived