• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF has a poll asking Big East Championship or Wins over both FSU and UM

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

http://twtpoll.com/0vavk6

Which would you rather see happen?

For me, it's a no-brainer

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Well since there's not a both....

I went with winning the Big East. It results in a BCS bowl which leads to more national exposure, especially if we win it.

However, I still think we must win one of those games with Miami and FSU this year.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Beat FSU & Miami imo. Gives us better reputation, makes BE look better, helps recruiting in Florida, and if we beat both FSU & UM, our season will be good for atleast 10 wins and a great bowl game. It does no good winning the BE and getting blown out or losing the BCS game.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

it has got be beat FSU and Miami.....if we dont beat either of them and win the big east everyone, especially florida residents, will say the big east sucks, you cant compete with real bcs teams, usf will never break into the top tier florida teams, etc etc etc blah blah......

im tired of not getting respect from other florida schools students and fans....

• Content Count:  5,241

If we lost the big east, we collapsed FOR THE THIRD time in the middle of the year.

If we do beat both UM and FSU, I guarantee you that we win the big east.

• Content Count:  377

Winning the Big East is my choice.  It will give us national attention and finally establish us as a national contender.  If we beat miami and FSU and they both have average 3-5 loss seasons, then it doesn't look as well. Sure it'll give us bragging rights but a BCS bowl would give the university and program $$$ plus allow us to play prime time against another conference champ.

Now if you ask me the same question at this time next year but said "beat Florida at the swamp" or "win the BE" I would say beat UF.  I hate gaytor fans and I've been to a game when they've lost at home and it freakin awesome to see their sad pathetic faces!!!

• Content Count:  12,293

its a tough poll.  obviously there is an arguement for each answer...win the big east we go to BCS bowl.

beat fsu and miami and we gain a lot of ground here in the state.

id take beat one of them, win the big east, and then beat the other one in the bcs bowl.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

If we lost the big east, we collapsed FOR THE THIRD time in the middle of the year.

If we beat Miami and FSU and come in 2nd by only 1 BE loss, i don't count that as a late season collapse. 10-2 or 11-1 and no BCS with wins over FSU & Miami + a really good bowl would make me extremely happy.

• Content Count:  1,251

If we beat Miami and FSU and come in 2nd by only 1 BE loss, i don't count that as a late season collapse. 10-2 or 11-1 and no BCS with wins over FSU & Miami + a really good bowl would make me extremely happy.

thats exactly what i was thinking....why does not winning the big mean collapsing and going 2-5....

• Content Count:  14,408
  • Days Won:  13

Can we lose to UM and FSU and win the Big East? Sure. First Big East Championship. First BCS Bowl Bid. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NO BRAINER. Now if it was next year and the question was Beat UF or Win the Big East, that would be a harder choice, because you are talking about a recent multiple NC who wont' have Tebow, but the back up is almost as good, now that is BIG.

Archived