• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Tailgate and Visitors Guide '09

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys..just updated your school's guide

Please do me a favor and let me know if you know of any new motels or restaurants in the vicinity of RayJay I should add.

If you see an error let me know or something to add...thanks

Mark

http://texanmarktailgate.blogspot.com/2009/08/usf-tailgate-and-visitors-guide-09.html

Guest hm101

not bad. i have a few post-game traditions with some classmates that might not fit very well on that outline but pretty good!

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

needs a bit more green and gold

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Needs Jazzy's BBQ

• Content Count:  12,293

mark...i love your blog and know you have been at this for quite a while.

i have quite a few suggestions for you but i will email them to you later this week.

you touch on a lot of the "tourist" spots but id like to give some good insight to what the local fans like to do.  (not even local usf fans but we have quite a few local cuse, kansas, pitt, louisville, etc fans)

i wish every visiting venue ive been to has had someone like yourself giving the in's and outs.

mark...i love your blog and know you have been at this for quite a while.

i have quite a few suggestions for you but i will email them to you later this week.

you touch on a lot of the "tourist" spots but id like to give some good insight to what the local fans like to do.  (not even local usf fans but we have quite a few local cuse, kansas, pitt, louisville, etc fans)

i wish every visiting venue ive been to has had someone like yourself giving the in's and outs.

Thanks for the comments everyone...by all means  send me some suggestions.

Mark

• Content Count:  2,052

Mark, be sure to check out our website www.bullstailgating.com. We are members of the American Tailgating Association and have been in exhistance for over 8 years now. We are a group of dedicated tailgaters that promotes USF and the sports programs. There are also other tailgate groups such as Bull Backers, Bulls Alumni, and some others I can't remember that are equally as good and dedicated to USF. We are all here for one purpose, WE support USF!      The Reaper

Mark, be sure to check out our website www.bullstailgating.com. We are members of the American Tailgating Association and have been in exhistance for over 8 years now. We are a group of dedicated tailgaters that promotes USF and the sports programs. There are also other tailgate groups such as Bull Backers, Bulls Alumni, and some others I can't remember that are equally as good and dedicated to USF. We are all here for one purpose, WE support USF!      The Reaper

I gave you guys a link in the guide....also put in Peabody's as a place to go to.  Very nice website.  Hopefully I can make the Cuse@USF game next year and I will come say hi.

Anyone out there looking to form a tailgate group should consider using the website:  www.tailgatehaven.com for your group planning. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Needs Jazzy's BBQ

not unless you want to be sick....  I work near there and we have had a few people who got sick on different occaisions after eating there.

I have steared clear since then just to be on the safe side.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,775
  • Days Won:  3

1. Never had a problem w/Jazzy's and that's over the course of many years.

2. Jazzy's is not close to RayJ, nor would I consider it anywhere to send a tourista...

3. It's good enough because it's close (to me), but not a 'destination' (any farther and I wouldn't drive to it).

Leave it off the list.

Archived