• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Farrah and Michael in the same day...

Grateful Dad

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,348
  • Days Won:  10

The seventies and eighties are impacted.

Michael's was a strange life and I didn't care for his music, but he had talent.

Farrah?  What can I say...an Angel gone.  An icon.

I will fondly remember the hours I spent as a teen holding up her poster with one hand.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

The Little Boys in California are a little safer today.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  407
  • Days Won:  0

The Little Boys in California are a little safer today.

Don't even start dude.

But,

I'm only 17 and Micheal Jackson has affected my life, I really enjoyed his music.

The Good Die Young.

• Content Count:  7,890

Michael Jackson is a rat bastard, child molesting, dickless wonder who deserved much worse and I’m glad his molesting ass is dead and I hope he rots in hell.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I agree with the sentiment of some of the above posters, he was a sick individual, but I did like some of his music... namely Thriller, Billy Jean, and Beat It... the stuff he made before he became a sick child molester...

What can I say I grew up in the 1980's... not to make this a political thing but if I hear one more liberal reporter say that he was bigger then Elvis I'm gonna shot my tv... last time I checked Jacko does not have legions of impersonators.

As far as Farrah, I was born slightly after she left Charlies Angels and she was pretty much before my time.

• Content Count:  407

Michael Jackson is a rat *******, child molesting, dickless wonder who deserved much worse and I’m glad his molesting *** is dead and I hope he rots in hell.

WTF?

???

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I would say that both were sad stories that needed an ending.

Farrah was a little before my time, but she seemed to live a normal life after her Angels years and was probably a good person.

I feel sorry for people like Jackson. He was clearly not well, and everything he did from the time he was like 12 was in the public eye. Maybe without the fame and fortune, he could have lived a relatively normal life. What always puzzled me about that whole deal was how no one in that family seems to have anything to do with each other. Couldn't a brother or sister step in when they saw it getting out of control? Very odd.

As for allegations of child molesting, in my mind, after the first one, every parent that put their kid in that situation should have been taken out back and shot. It was almost like they were using their kids as bait for a big pay day. Michael was at fault, but there were a lot of people facilitating his actions.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

always sad when someone passes, but i find it hard to symphatize for a man who is guily beyond belief for molesting little children. 

if he wasnt a great talent, no one would care.  shame what the media is doing...

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Michael Jackson is a rat bastard, child molesting, dickless wonder who deserved much worse and I’m glad his molesting ass is dead and I hope he rots in hell.

+1

Archived