• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Converted Gators for the FSU Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  412
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me, I'm bringing my mom, brother and uncle to the game- all UF fans, but donning the green and gold for a day to watch us beat FSU.

They're going to make T shirts with the following Logo (design by Bandit)-

bullforadayhorns2.jpg

By usfhudson at 2009-05-29

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me, I'm bring my mom, brother and uncle to the game- all UF fans, but donning the green and gold for a day to watch us beat FSU.

bullforadayhorns2.jpg

My girlfriend is a Gator who goes to pretty much all of the USF games with me (wearing USF clothing, no less).  So she will be in the same boat.  I'm sure she'd love a shirt like that, but I'm not so sure I would really approve of anything w/ Gator stuff on it, b/c I know she'd be wearing it to all the other USF games as well.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me, I'm bring my mom, brother and uncle to the game- all UF fans, but donning the green and gold for a day to watch us beat FSU.

bullforadayhorns2.jpg

My girlfriend is a Gator who goes to pretty much all of the USF games with me (wearing USF clothing, no less).  So she will be in the same boat.  I'm sure she'd love a shirt like that, but I'm not so sure I would really approve of anything w/ Gator stuff on it, b/c I know she'd be wearing it to all the other USF games as well.

Yeah, that's a tricky boat, haha. With my crew it's pretty much a one-time deal.

• Content Count:  5,241

To me, this "converted gator" thing for a game sounds bad. Its like drinking too much the night before and waking up with someone that you did not want to be with!

Maybe a picture of a hungover rocky with a hungover gator in bed is more appropriate...

To me, this "converted gator" thing for a game sounds bad. Its like drinking too much the night before and waking up with someone that you did not want to be with!

Maybe a picture of a hungover rocky with a hungover gator in bed is more appropriate...

Nice analogy, but you're telling me you don't have any friends or family rooting for another school that you stay amiable with, maybe attend a game or two of theirs and root for the team?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Now that's funny. Hung-over rocky sneaking out of hung over gator's apartment...

I should qualify that this whole friendliness will surely disappear after next season.

Once your team plays a team, you can't root for them like this anymore. With the possible exclusion of Auburn.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I thought the thread was about some Gator fans getting sex changes. Honestly, I don't want them cheering for us, because I'll be **** if I would ever cheer for those a$$clowns. Sorry you have to be related to them. Just don't drink their Kool-aid/Gatorade.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I should qualify that this whole friendliness will surely disappear after next season.

Once your team plays a team, you can't root for them like this anymore. With the possible exclusion of Auburn.

Not quite sure what to think about this... how many people are coming with your group?? Y'all would be a third wheel in a sense and may have to deal with beer'd up rowdy Bulls and Noles fans.

However I think y'all should be safe since Florida and USF have yet to play in a season and really interact with each other as football opponents.

I understand the hatred thing, I wore my Dolphins jersey every time the Pats were in the Super Bowl so I could rag on the Pansies fans when they lost... despite having some bad blood between the Giants and the Fins our groups got along fine because of a common goal.

I'd say 50/50...

Not quite sure what to think about this... how many people are coming with your group?? Y'all would be a third wheel in a sense and may have to deal with beer'd up rowdy Bulls and Noles fans.

However I think y'all should be safe since Florida and USF have yet to play in a season and really interact with each other as football opponents.

I understand the hatred thing, I wore my Dolphins jersey every time the Pats were in the Super Bowl so I could rag on the Pansies fans when they lost... despite having some bad blood between the Giants and the Fins our groups got along fine because of a common goal.

I'd say 50/50...

I'm beginning to think my family are the only good gator fans on the planet, haha.

Once USF plays UF all bets will be off. I'm sure it will come to a fistfight between me (USF alum) and my brother (current UF student) at some point.

My fam will be cheerin for the Bulls along with everyone, so I'd like to the rest of us Bulls could shed the giant UF chips for a game. Then again, there is some serious gator hatin' goin on among us...

Archived