• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Converted Gators for the FSU Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm beginning to think my family are the only good gator fans on the planet, haha.

Once USF plays UF all bets will be off. I'm sure it will come to a fistfight between me (USF alum) and my brother (current UF student) at some point.

My fam will be cheerin for the Bulls along with everyone, so I'd like to the rest of us Bulls could shed the giant UF chips for a game. Then again, there is some serious gator hatin' goin on among us...

Personally if I see them I will not give them any crap, scouts honor... kind of my way of paying forward the kindness from those Giants fans that tolerated me cheering with them a year ago.

I also must add that I really hate the gay-turds... not as much as Rutgirls but its within the same ball park.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

my mom is a gator and my father is a cane.  they always pull for usf and hope they smack fsu around.  however, my dad's views will change when miami comes into town.

• Content Count:  412

my mom is a gator and my father is a cane.  they always pull for usf and hope they smack fsu around.  however, my dad's views will change when miami comes into town.

And your mom's after next season!!

• Content Count:  1,757

I just think it's a bad idea.  It's like, hey... we're rooting for USF, but we're really Gators.  Let's breed enough hatred from FSU fans for USF by beating their faces in.  There is really no need to bring another rival team into the mix.

I will thank your family for being courteous (and smart enough) to wear Bulls gear to the USF games.  My brother in law and his wife are UF alums and they too both wear USF shirts to our games to cheer us on.  I definitely would have stopped briniging them years ago if they wore Gator crap.  I NEVER understood someone wearing UF/ UM/ FSU garb to our games.  Do us all a favor and don't bother coming if you're gonna do that! 

• Content Count:  12,293

id say either way full blown USF gear or just wear the gators stuff to the game.

typical gator fans though.  no disrespect to your family but come on.  are gator fans that **** cocky that no matter what they have to let their gator crap shine through?

if i was a FSU fan and saw someone wearing a shirt like that it would only make me start to hate USF as much as I hate gators.

I would prefer if there wasn't anything linking USF fans to Gator fans in any way.

• Content Count:  131

i understand your guys hatred for the gators but you are a moron if you don't want more usf fans on the road, it  will give us a better shot at winning. also gator fans aren't cocky they are confident because they have one of the greatest teams in football history. btw i have degrees from both usf and uf

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

UF fans have no reason to hate us...

... till next year.

• Content Count:  412

id say either way full blown USF gear or just wear the gators stuff to the game.

typical gator fans though.  no disrespect to your family but come on.  are gator fans that **** cocky that no matter what they have to let their gator crap shine through?

if i was a FSU fan and saw someone wearing a shirt like that it would only make me start to hate USF as much as I hate gators.

I would prefer if there wasn't anything linking USF fans to Gator fans in any way.

Actually, I created that logo for them, they were going to wear straight USF stuff. IMO, it's just a fun way for them to support the bulls. And again, after next year it will be meaningless because we'll be playing them.

The way we hate on UF so much around here makes us sound like UCF talking about USF. We can treat them with the respect of an equal, not sounding like a bunch of crybabies. And don't get me wrong, I've run across my fair share of condesencing ******* UF fans, but there's no need for us to turn into a bunch of babies.

• Content Count:  1,757

Hey, I was wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me, I'm bringing my mom, brother and uncle to the game- all UF fans, but donning the green and gold for a day to watch us beat FSU.

They're going to make T shirts with the following Logo (design by Bandit)-

bullforadayhorns2.jpg

By usfhudson at 2009-05-29

This is disgusting and I would like to go vomit now.

• Content Count:  12,293

if they will wear that same shirt to the USF vs UF game then maybe.  but i doubt they would do that.  to me it seems like that logo is more about throwing the gators in front of the noles fans than supporting the bulls.

but you said that they were gonna wear straight up usf stuff so i guess not in this case.  i say just let them wear usf stuff and leave UF out of it. 

Archived