• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All Hail King James

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Lebron to New York? Brooklyn?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Cleveland's getting absolutely nothing from anyone not named LeBron. I don't even know why Ilgauskas is playing because he can't cover anybody on the floor and he's getting owned by Howard when he (Ilgauskas) tries to do anything inside. Varejao is getting abused by Lewis. The guards are doing squat. Get ready for a long, long, LONG summer of "is he or isn't he" stories about LeBron's impending free agency because his supporting cast is really letting him down. So is his coach. That next-to-last possession in the fourth quarter, when they had a chance to pretty much put the game away, was a disgrace. Let him dribble the shot clock down and jack up a 21-footer, then no one is there for the rebound.

Orlando is like the Warriors from two years ago, except they can play defense too. They've taken 98 threes in four games and made 40 of them, that's ridiculous. It's laughable how easily they are getting guys open for threes. If they hit double-digit threes every night they are almost unbeatable.

And yes, I was very, very wrong about them.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Orlando!  Although, I'm sure that won't happen.  Lebron and Howard would be nearly unstoppable.

• Content Count:  3,084

Is it even a question??  100% he will be in NY after his contract is up. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I hope he goes anywhere but NY so i can see the shock and disbelief in all the New Yorkers who are acting like its a done deal. 

• Content Count:  3,084

I hope he goes anywhere but NY so i can see the shock and disbelief in all the New Yorkers who are acting like its a done deal. 

Im from NY, and never was a fan of the Knicks, but we all know Lebron is coming to NY.  He likes NY better than his home town, with his Yankee caps, friendship with Jay-Z, how he talks about Brooklyn and all his friends there.  Its like hop off NY's nuts already Lebron.  But he is coming, thats the truth.  Save this thread, i would be in disbelief if he went elsewhere. 

knicks have been clearing space for him for the last few years, so have the Nets.  Perfect fit for eachother.  Lebron is paid now, but about to get really paid.  Only way he isnt going is if he wins the championship in Cleveland this and next year (not looking good), then maybe he would stay, maybe. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

20tgj9i.jpg

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Can't wait for the playoffs to start up!

a05dd0edef17ae62028f2cfb3f5a49d0-getty-83009314fm005_cavs_magic.jpg

The Orlando Magic are in the driver's seat to win an NBA title, provided they avoid a first-round matchup with Detroit. Here's why:

6-3 record vs. NBA elite of LAL, CLE, and BOS (best win pct. among top four teams vs each other);

Only of aforementioned to play in division with 3 playoff teams (ORL, ATL, CHA), which equates to tougher schedule; Lakers and Cavs are only playoff teams in their respective divisions;

Swept Western Conference's best team (Lakers);

2-1 record vs Cavs (including extremely questionable officiating in only loss @ Cleveland last month);

Accomplishing all this without All-Star point guard;

KG is suspect for Celtics down the stretch.

bump

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

too many missed free throws last night. I think the Magic close it out tomorrow night at home.

I think that was as good as the Cavs can play against the Magic defense, and clearly the Magic were not on their game.

Archived