• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

All Hail King James

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That is all.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Even with this heartbreaker, the Magic have to feel confident. They took 1 on the road, and if it wasnt for a miracle shot the Lebrons and the ****** residents of Cleveland would be on suicide watch right now.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

It was a great shot and it should be a great series. I think it will come down to game 7. Magic will win of course.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I am torn on this one. In my heart, I want to see the Nuggets versus the Magic because I like the way both teams play and I despise Kobe and the Lakers. On the other hand, LeBron vs. Kobe is an intriguing match-up. So, I will rationalize with this: If the Nuggets win the series, go Magic. If the Lakers win, go Cavs.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I thought the Magic had no shot in this series. But if they're going to keep hitting threes and Cleveland's bench is going to keep giving them absolutely nothing, they can pull this out.

• Content Count:  1,318

I thought the Magic had no shot in this series. But if they're going to keep hitting threes and Cleveland's bench is going to keep giving them absolutely nothing, they can pull this out.

I'm not sure why people felt this way (and some still do).... we have owned Cleveland the last 4 years, their only wins have come from a miracle three and a foul that only Lebron would get (in the regular season).

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

i almost turned that game off lastnight, good thing i watched it to the end.

• Content Count:  3,084

I'm not sure why people felt this way (and some still do).... we have owned Cleveland the last 4 years, their only wins have come from a miracle three and a foul that only Lebron would get (in the regular season).

I think the reasoning comes from Lebron being a complete matchup problem for any team, but especially the Magic.  I never thought that way because the Cavs really have no one to cover D. Howard.

Earlier in the year i talked abot how I liked Courtney Lee but said he will never really be a star.  I take that back.  Kid is nasty and only a rookie.  Im a big fan of his game. 

• Content Count:  3,084

Oh yea and All Hail King James.  Dude is ridiculous. 

Go Magic!

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Magic up 2-1, should go up 3-1 tonight. this has to be the worst officiating since the Rutgers illegal forward pass.

Lebron gets way too much from the refs. The Howard foul that ended his night on Sunday was a joke. Howard called for a technical while walking away from the ref, Lebron picking a Lee layup off the rim with no goal tending called. Thats what, a 7 point swing right there, and the Magic still won by 10? No production from Hedo. The Magic haven't played that well since game 1, if they hit their stride, I think the Cavs can bring all they have, and still not be able to hang with Orlando.

Magic should win by 10 again tonight, and then just needs 1 of 3.

Lebron is a great player, but it is clear that he is all they have, and it's wearing on him. He wasn't hitting his shots on Sunday, and I look for more of the same as the series goes on. It's only natural to get frustrated when you drive and kick to an open guy who fires up his 12th brick of the game. James will either start taking really bad shots because he feels like it is on his shoulders, or he'll continue trying to get everyone else involved, either way, I think the Magic have their number.

Archived