• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Marlins will beat the Rays this weekend

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I was wrong.

You don't say.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I was wrong.

You don't say.

This tem ******* sucks time to start making some moves. Maybe some good will come and we can fire our joke of a Manager

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Dude I have been touting JJ as a Cy Young canidate all year. No flip floping here. *** CLOWN

seems you'd learn to shut your mouth after always being wrong.

johnson isn't even good enough to be in the rays rotation. he's your ace because all your other pitchers suck

JJ would be the Rays ace. 2.54 ERA leads any Rays pitcher my I would guess 2 runs.

JJ is NOT better than Garza or Sheilds

The MArlins got SMACKED again tonight.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

dont forget about david price who just got called up

and i wasnt doubting that you said josh johnson could be the cy young i remember that post.

but you clearly thought nolassco was the #1 in your best top 4 in the league even though those guys have only won 3 games in the last 30

• Content Count:  12,293

This tem ******* sucks time to start making some moves.

clearly you dont know baseballl or else you wouldnt of made a $50 bet with me.  this team has been bad all year.  onlyl reason they got off to that 11-1 start was cause the nationals bullpen blew 4 saves against them.

the marlins lineup is terrible.

there isnt 1 guy other than hermida that i would want on the rays.  i would take hanram but the rays dont have a place for him.

bartlett and longo are too sick on the leftside of the field.

maybe hanram can learn 2b and we MIGHT consider him as long as he will play for Aki's pay.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

This tem ******* ***** time to start making some moves.

clearly you dont know baseballl or else you wouldnt of made a $50 bet with me.  this team has been bad all year.  onlyl reason they got off to that 11-1 start was cause the nationals bullpen blew 4 saves against them.

the marlins lineup is terrible.

there isnt 1 guy other than hermida that i would want on the rays.  i would take hanram but the rays dont have a place for him.

bartlett and longo are too sick on the leftside of the field.

maybe hanram can learn 2b and we MIGHT consider him as long as he will play for Aki's pay.

Thats funny because the one guy I want gone is Hermidia. The guy will never live up to his potential. Bartlett is a nice player. But Hanley is a top 5 player in Baseball. The Rays would trade bartlett for hanley in a Heartbeat. The Marlins are not as good as the 11-1 start but they are also not as bad as they have played in the last month. Its a long season but unless things turn around soon, it looks as if i will be mailing a check. Nolasco started opening day which is why I had him listed #1. If I thought he was our "ace" in the same thread I would not have touting JJ as a Cy Young guy. and to the guy that thinks Shields and Garza are better than JJ. LOL

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't think the Rays would trade Bartlett for any other short stop, RIGHT NOW.  He's been on fire.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Bartlett > HanRam right now.  HanRam has a power element Bartlett doesn't have, but aside from that I'd call them about even.  I'd probably give Bartlett the slight nod with the glove from what I've seen, but mainly that's because Ramirez can't make plays in the field when ever ball hit in his direction is a line drive into the gap over his head.

Rays have won 7 straight in Dolphins Stadium.

Rays are 2-0 against the Fish.

Rays have outscored the Fish 25-5.

There's not enough crown available to cook right now for you.  =)

• Content Count:  2,478

I don't think the Rays would trade Bartlett for any other short stop, RIGHT NOW.  He's been on fire.

Bartlett is one of the sickest shortstops in the MLB. Dude is dominating at the plate and with his glove. He is the BEST SHORTSTOP in the league at the moment.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

People are actually saying the Rays would not take a top 3 player in baseball over Bartlett????? And we accuse UCF fans of drinking the  :KoolAid

Archived