• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

$50 Season Tickets in Section 327 (waaayyyy up there)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I bet you could sell those seats for the miami game alone for 50 bucks

dont the hurricanes have a hard time filling their own stadium?  why does everyone think that game will be such a hot ticket?

just cause its usf vs miami?

Yes

Remember how packed ray jay got for the ucf-usf games? Now were playing a team with a much bigger fanbase

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I would hope the Miami game sells out...if it doesn't it could mean the season isn't goin our way

Guest hm101

i hope this doesnt turn out to be a miami home game... meaning a high proportion of canes folk.

• Content Count:  6,831
  • Days Won:  22

i hope this doesnt turn out to be a miami home game... meaning a high proportion of canes folk.

Dont think that could ever happen with their fan base

Dont think that could ever happen with their fan base

Games in Miami rarely have a high proportion of canes folk...

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Remember how packed ray jay got for the ucf-usf games? Now were playing a team with a much bigger fanbase

Miami's fan base is "much bigger" than what UCF's is. I'd wager that WVU will have more of their fans in RJS than Miami will.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I bet you could sell those seats for the miami game alone for 50 bucks

dont the hurricanes have a hard time filling their own stadium?  why does everyone think that game will be such a hot ticket?

just cause its usf vs miami?

It should bring out the most casual of the casual fans .... much like the WVU game did two years ago. The only drawbacks to attendance will be locals out of town for Thanksgiving and the FSU-UF game.

and that's just the Bulls fans you're talking about.  Just like the Dolphins, there are a lot of Hurricane fans here that have held on even with the introduction of Tampa Bay (and USF) teams.  I think there will be more Hurricane fans than you might think at this one.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

I think USF Athletics should call this a stiimulus plan.  Marketing should be centered around that USF cares about the ability for those who are hit by these economic times and wants to offer a great deal of entertainment for the fall season.

Rock on USF sell seats in the upper sections.

Archived