• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You guys see how Ray Jay is decked out for the Superbowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe it was my imagination, and maybe it's already been said before.

But did they add more seats behind the endzones, above the first section?   It looked a lot bigger than usual.

They did add more seats and it pushed capacity to 70K+

Yes, they did it last Superbowl too.  Think of how much more money they made with those extra seats in the stadium.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NFL requires a stadium to hold 75,000 to host a Super Bowl, so when RayJay was designed, it was planned to have the temporary bleachers for the games.

• Content Count:  4,738

The NFL requires a stadium to hold 75,000 to host a Super Bowl, so when RayJay was designed, it was planned to have the temporary bleachers for the games.

Do you produce factoids for your dayjob?  ;)

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

let me be the first to laugh in your face. its the friggin superbowl dude. the biggest sporting event in the america/the world. to imply usf deserves the same accommadations is completely stupid

Tactful, aren't you?

• Content Count:  1,981

let me be the first to laugh in your face. its the friggin superbowl dude. the biggest sporting event in the america/the world. to imply usf deserves the same accommadations is completely stupid

I would say The Olympics and the World Cup final are bigger events...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

RayJay had 72,500 seats for yesterday's Super Bowl so maybe only 72K is the required figure ...

• Content Count:  1,911

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Indy 500 and/or Daytona 500 are bigger events as well.

• Content Count:  4,738

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Indy 500 and/or Daytona 500 are bigger events as well.

only in attendance

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

I thought the opening of the Frying Pan was bigger.

• Content Count:  1,985

Within the event grounds, most SEC adn Big Ten stadiums are biigger events.  For fans viewing the Olympics has to beat it, and Formula One beats both Daytona and Indy combined.

Archived