• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mercer Released

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How will this affect the lineup for next year?

I would assume it will be

Jones

Leemow

Crater

Espinosa

Gilchrist

But are there any other guards after that, or a bigger guard than crater and leemow that could start?

Crater won't be eligible until after the 1st semester. So for now the lineup goes like this:

PG - Howard

chris howard is a senior this year, or atleast i'm pretty sure

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Jones

Leemow

Crater

Espinosa

Gilchrist

But are there any other guards after that, or a bigger guard than crater and leemow that could start?

Crater won't be eligible until after the 1st semester. So for now the lineup goes like this:

PG - Howard

howard is a junior

• Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

I hate to see such a promising kid piss everything away.  I was really stoked about him coming here but after everything thats gone down, I think CSH made the right decision.  I hope MM can get his life back on track.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Jones

Leemow

Crater

Espinosa

Gilchrist

PG - Howard

howard is a junior

Thanks, I thought I saw that he was a senior in the article about him and sam young.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Howard missed almost 2 full years due to 2 acl injuries... so he is the same age as sam young.  But Young didn't redshirt.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Sam Young looks like he is 40.  If crater doesnt get his act together, Howard, who should be a backup will be an inadequate starting PG in the Big East again.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Sam Young looks like he is 40.  If crater doesnt get his act together, Howard, who should be a backup will be an inadequate starting PG in the Big East again.

Anything but inadequate.  But that is worthy of its own thread.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Anything but inadequate.  But that is worthy of its own thread.

Well if we could actually have some good luck for a change, Eric Bledsoe will sign with South Florida and the debate ends who will be main PG on the this team next year and beyond.

I also wish or hope Heath will get more involved with JC PG Lance Jeter like they were last fall. With Mercer gone and Crater deep in the doghouse with the whole university I think Heath should bring in a JC PG to protect the team and send a strong message to Crater that he needs to earn what he gets around here. If he messes up again he can be replaced easily. We couldn't replace Mercer when he got hurt and we as of yet haven't replaced him for next year.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

"Actually, it does.  The fact that he is on target to graduate indicates even more.  Less than 20% of adult Americans have graduated from college. 

I happen to work in an office with a large percentage of people that have graduated from college.  They are not average Americans.  As you pass through your day outside of your office, notice all of the people working cash registers, changing the oil in your car, stocking shelves, building roads.  That's average America.  They haven't gone to college.  They work harder than I do.  The only measure which the majority of them are above average would be in common sense. 

We sometimes take our own lives for granted."

Being "on course" to graduate does not = above avg. intelligence.  Getting kicked off of 2 athletic programs who have had their share of disciplinary/academic issues does not indicate average intelligence.  Finally, cutting across 3 lanes of traffic while Puffin' La La does not indicate above average intelligence. 

Archived