• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dwayne Difton is now a....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

At least he decommitted early on, so I wish him well.

Does he have a northeast family connection? I know he was very high on BC at one point before they had a coaching change.

I was somewhat surprised he didn't schedule an official visit to USF, but maybe he just wanted to leave Florida completely.

He wouldn't have gotten an official visit opportunity.  The staff pretty much dropped him like a hot potato after he decomitted. 

That's because he was overrated to begin with...he was stupid to not keep our offer because it was the best he was going to get.  The kid is overrated by a long shot, why do you think it was so easy for Uconn to slide in all of a sudden and then land this 'four star' receiver like nothing.  Because no one wanted him, Purdue backed away, BC backed away, we backed away.  I question whether USM even wanted him.

To bad for Uconn because their recruiting class again is very mediocre-- Edsal is a great coach but awful recruiter.  I am sure their fans had hoped they landed a big time WR prospect but what they got was a lemon.

Easy there big fella i was just letting her know that an official visit was never a possibility.  Sometimes i just think you  like to read your own text lol. 

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

FWIW, word on the UConn board today is that he is transferring,  possibly to UCF.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=342&f=2873&t=7501971

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Anyone have the scoop on this kid? Was his work ethic really as apathetic as the Huskie faithful are stating? I find it difficult to believe that this kid couldn't make a dent in their receiving corps. Best of luck to the kid.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Anyone have the scoop on this kid? Was his work ethic really as apathetic as the Huskie faithful are stating? I find it difficult to believe that this kid couldn't make a dent in their receiving corps. Best of luck to the kid.

This may help.

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-football/hc-difton-transfers-0511-20110510,0,2913347.story?track=rss

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

FWIW, word on the UConn board today is that he is transferring,  possibly to UCF.

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=342&f=2873&t=7501971

Ugh, wtf.

Even though this kid was a dud at UConn he's pretty well gifted athletically. Hope he doesn't get to UCiF.

Archived