• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Feld44

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Loved the show since the first season.  One of the best on TV even when it's bad by its own standard (im looking at you season 6). 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I tried getting into this show, but I failed miserably.  I guess I came in too late.

If you missed Tony's wife, then you missed a good reason to get hooked on the show in the early years.  >:D

• Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

I tried getting into this show, but I failed miserably.  I guess I came in too late.

If you missed Tony's wife, then you missed a good reason to get hooked on the show in the early years.   >:D

Very true! They always seem to have a good looking chick in the show for every season!

• Content Count:  242

My wife and I love the show; we started watching about Season 4 and have been loyal viewers since. A good way to get caught-up is get the previous seasons from Netflix. The shows go by quicker as the commercials are omitted.

I have to agree the FBI agent is one attractive woman!

My wife and I love the show; we started watching about Season 4 and have been loyal viewers since. A good way to get caught-up is get the previous seasons from Netflix. The shows go by quicker as the commercials are omitted.

Yeah I LOVE red heads so i have a special place in my ummm... "Heart" for her. 

• Content Count:  651

Yeah I LOVE red heads so i have a special place in my ummm... "Heart" for her. 

I certainly wouldn't mind her "interrogating" me!!!

24-annie-wersching.jpg

• Content Count:  1,219

Curious to see if there are any other 24 fans out there. What did you guys think of the 4 hour premiere?

Put me down as fan.  The problem with the four hours was we have to wait a week for the next hour!

• Content Count:  760

I love 24! Everything about the show is great. I was shocked and excited tony was still good. We now have the 4 best/most loyal characters working together undercover. Should be a great season. It has a completly different feel to it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

I hate television, but this is worth watching.  Been watching since season two.  Wish the Mid-Eastern girl (Nora?) from last season and Michelle were still there ...Schwing!!!  This FBI agent is not as hot as the other two.

I hate television, but this is worth watching.  Been watching since season two.  Wish the Mid-Eastern girl (Nora?) from last season and Michelle were still there ...Schwing!!!  This FBI agent is not as hot as the other two.

Yeah both of them are baaaaaaad. 

Archived