• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

new construction on campus?

IHuckItDeep

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

Go drive past it on holly. It is being built on parking lot 9c. and the I know for sure because I am in the School of Music.

SchoolofMusicsite

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  684

Go drive past it on holly. It is being built on parking lot 9c. and the I know for sure because I am in the School of Music.

SchoolofMusicsite

alright...well then there is another area south of the art museum thats fenced off where the "mall" runs thru... just north of NES

• Content Count:  573

SchoolofMusicsite

alright...well then there is another area south of the art museum thats fenced off where the "mall" runs thru... just north of NES

What is that area supposed to be?

• Content Count:  1,911

This is what is being built next to the sundome in the parking lot and why they were laying down piping across the road over winter break. Take a looksie...

http://usfweb2.usf.edu/FacilitiesPlan/Projects/SE%20Plant%20Piping%20Infrastructure%20-%20Road%20Closing.pdf

That would explain the two enormous pumps that have been sitting just west of the sundome for the past year.

Good find.

• Content Count:  1,471

Am i the only one who is upset its not a new parking garage with places to eat on the first floor? :/

• 4 months later...

• Content Count:  684

SchoolofMusicsite

What is that area supposed to be?

The fenced off area north of NES has a sign that reads "Central Lawn Improvements"  There is a rendering on the sign that shows the quad with some columns.

• 3 months later...

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

what is going on next to the alumni association and the alumni fields? Looks like they are building 3 towers.

• Content Count:  1,251

patel center for global solutions....some kind of research building of some sort.....should look nice from fowler at the least

Archived