• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU vs USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,836
  • Days Won:  22

ell if it happens you might want to increase donation level because you know we wont get many tickets.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

ell if it happens you might want to increase donation level because you know we wont get many tickets.

ill be at the game if it happens. Stubhub.com here I come.

Guest MiggyBull

I live in Tallahassee and go to FSU games all the time.  Unless there's a rush because it's the first meeting between FSU and USF, there should be lots of endzone seats available through the school (if USF's allotment goes fast).  I went to a few games last year against ACC opponents (BC, Clemson) and seats were still available through the ticket office on game day.  Doak Campbell is a pretty big stadium and the days of consistent sellouts are over. 

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I live in Tallahassee and go to FSU games all the time.  Unless there's a rush because it's the first meeting between FSU and USF, there should be lots of endzone seats available through the school (if USF's allotment goes fast).  I went to a few games last year against ACC opponents (BC, Clemson) and seats were still available through the ticket office on game day.  Doak Campbell is a pretty big stadium and the days of consistent sellouts are over. 

Yeah I can't see FSU fans comming out in force to watch USF so I would imagine

there would be alot of seats for USF fans. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

there is a 3 page thread on this

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Okay, I admit I was wrong.  I didn't think Bobby would ever agree to it.  This is great news.  UF, UM, and FSU over the next few years.  Pretty cool.

• Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

F..K YEAH ....i go to school in tallahassee and all my roommates bash on USF every time they get i cant wait...

I hope grothe stays true to himself and wins the big out of conference games( Kansas, Auburn).....

Ill be the kid in the green going crazy in the FSU student section...

• Content Count:  21,354
  • Days Won:  10

FSU doesn't even play Miami the first game of the season anymore, so I think whatever information this Silver Chief got is false.

They didn't even want to play USF in a neutral site in Jacksonville next year, so I doubt they'd want a home and home with us.

I guess you were wrong.  Silver Chief said ACC wanted Miami game Labor Day weekend on ESPN (for the $).  That created to openings in FSU schedule. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

FSU doesn't even play Miami the first game of the season anymore, so I think whatever information this Silver Chief got is false.

They didn't even want to play USF in a neutral site in Jacksonville next year, so I doubt they'd want a home and home with us.

I guess you were wrong.  Silver Chief sad ACC wanted Miami game Labor Day weekend on ESPN (for the $).  That created to openings in FSU schedule. 

I think a lot of us were wrong on this one.  I would have bet $100 that we were not going to play FSU in the 09 season.  I thought Bobby was afraid.  Maybe after our lackluster ending the past two years, and with their bowl win and great recruiting last year and this year, he feels he can kill us.  Plus he probably wont be the HC when we play tme again here in 2011.  I am definitely surprised at the outcome on this.

Archived