• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU vs USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,354
  • Days Won:  10

I guess my FSU friend was right, at least they are talking.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

If this really happens, it'll be great.  Would love to see us win, but would enjoy the road trip if we lose.  Tallahassee is a great place to watch college football.

• Content Count:  9,038

I WOULD LOVE THIS!!!1!!one!1!

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

road trip.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I'd be surprised given that Bobby doesn't want to play us.  It seems he feels about us like Leavitt feels about UCF...

It would be great, but I would be surprised....

do you blame fsu?

the tampa/usf legislative group should force this game

fsu should play another syaye school before playing miami

keep the legislators out of this.  UCF wanted to legislate us playing them.  I think anytime one school doesn't want to play the other, that should be there choice.  If not we will all be forced to play each other and then just kill our recruiting in state.  Imagine a year where we lose to UM, UF, and FSU if they were mandated.  Add to that if we lost to UCF and then we would get NO recruits.  I like the autonomy we currently have.....

• Content Count:  936

Anyone know USF's stats against ACC teams?

• Content Count:  4,738

If this really happens, it'll be great.  Would love to see us win, but would enjoy the road trip if we lose.  Tallahassee is a great place to watch college football.

i hate this mentality.  a losing road trip is not a good road trip

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

keep the legislators out of this.  UCF wanted to legislate us playing them.  I think anytime one school doesn't want to play the other, that should be there choice.  If not we will all be forced to play each other and then just kill our recruiting in state.  Imagine a year where we lose to UM, UF, and FSU if they were mandated.  Add to that if we lost to UCF and then we would get NO recruits.  I like the autonomy we currently have.....

Doubt it.

UM lost to UF and FSU this year yet Miami will end up with a Top 5-10 Recruiting Class.

Point being...while its never good to lose a game vs an in-state rivals, the outcomes of those games seem to have very little effect on recruiting. (i.e. FSU got blown out by UF...but FSU will end up with another Top 10 class again).

PS. Plus now with most top players picking/committing to their school of choice BEFORE the season even starts (i.e. obviously well before these in-state games are played), the outcomes of those games will mean less and less in regards to winning recruiting battles in the future.

• Content Count:  2,569

keep the legislators out of this.  UCF wanted to legislate us playing them.  I think anytime one school doesn't want to play the other, that should be there choice.  If not we will all be forced to play each other and then just kill our recruiting in state.  Imagine a year where we lose to UM, UF, and FSU if they were mandated.  Add to that if we lost to UCF and then we would get NO recruits. I like the autonomy we currently have.....

Doubt it.

UM lost to UF and FSU this year yet Miami will end up with a Top 5-10 Recruiting Class.

Point being...while its never good to lose a game vs an in-state rivals, the outcomes of those games seem to have very little effect on recruiting. (i.e. FSU got blown out by UF...but FSU will end up with another Top 10 class again).

PS. Plus now with most top players picking/committing to their school of choice BEFORE the season even starts (i.e. obviously well before these in-state games are played), the outcomes of those games will mean less and less in regards to winning recruiting battles in the future.

FSU and Miami have history and National Championships to insulate them during off years.  We obviously do not have that luxury.

I would love to see this game happen, but would really hate to lose IU on the schedule.  That was going to be a road trip for me.  Much rather play a Big 10 team (no matter how crappy they are) than WKU.

Archived