• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The education of bullsbucsboltsrays

bullsbucsboltsrays

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Well then clearly if it's only your assumption, you need to be a little more enlightened.

Apology accepted.

None provided.  Don't pollute any more threads, this one can be your play area.  It'll be in The Trough.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

OK, now lock this thread!  And delete it while you're at it.

• Content Count:  667

Just trying to get the topic back on track.

BTW, calling me out in public like this really makes you look classless (if the personal insults of calling me a "poser" or "inept moron" didn't already).

You want to call out and slander players, coaches and people at USF in public, but some entity named bullsbucsboltsrays shouldn't be called out?

Boo-hoo.

Ok, you have my sympathy.  Just be more responsible going forward.  Thanks.

You want to call out and slander players, coaches and people at USF in public, but some entity named bullsbucsboltsrays shouldn't be called out?

Boo-hoo.

Ok, you have my sympathy.  Just be more responsible going forward.  Thanks.

I'd like to know what exactly SLANDEROUS (communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual) i've said in the past that you have some sort of beef with me?  Is it because I don't think the coaches have done a good job recruiting?  Or is it because I don't think the coaches have done a good job developing the talent?

Certainly, those things aren't SLANDEROUS.  Those are opinions.  This whole message board is fueled on fan opinion and facts that back up their opinions.  You've got the power to look back at all my posts, so I ask that you actually go back and find what I've said that you find slanderous and personally insulting.  Because, as far as I remember, I've stated my OPINION (which EVERYONE else has on this message board) and used statistics and facts as SUPPORT (not cause).  If you don't like that (or the opinions of others that you may not agree with), maybe you should consider shutting down the message board because that's the intent of this forum, isn't it?

We can volley back and forth all you want, I don't care.  It helps other newer posters understand the SOP:

1)  It's not differing opinions in dispute, it's making false statements and insinuations (that you call opinions) that you use to impugn others.

2)  As to shutting the board down, it's often easier to shut down the posters that don't want to follow the rules.  This board is a "fans" message board.  If someone can not be a respectable "fan" of the team, they do not need to post here.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

He's a poopy mouth :) Poop

Garth - if I gave you some money out of my wallet, would that make you feel better?

1)  It's not differing opinions in dispute, it's making false statements and insinuations (that you call opinions) that you use to impugn others.

Ok, when have I ever made a false statement and tried to imply it as truth?  Believe me, I'm very careful of using, "I think", or "I have a feeling that", or "we should".. but never have i stated something as fact unless it truly was fact.  for instance:  FACT: we went 2-5 in the Big East this year.. which isn't very good.

My point is, I'm tired of you singling me out when it comes to things like this.. I mean, Jesus Christ, there was a thread on the main board criticizing Matt Grothe for NOT CARING about the program and you give those people fair reign to voice their opinions, yet you single me out because I "have a feeling" that there aren't any plans for an OCS because our campus keeps expanding?

Brad, you take things and people on this message board way too personally.  I understand that you've got to police the message board for things that are inappropriate and vulgar, but when people voice their opinions (even if they aren't positive), it doesn't mean you should lock them up and throw away the key.

Again, I ask that you actually show me the posts that I've put up that are completely false that I've claimed to be true and I'll own up to it.  You'll find that there won't be much (if it all).

Archived