• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The education of bullsbucsboltsrays

bullsbucsboltsrays

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  667
  • Days Won:  0

With this proposed plan for a new basketball arena, it doesnt seem like an OCS is anywhere near our plans for the future.  I have a feeling that they will build build build on campus to the point where there will be no more room (there's already not much room) and they'll say, 'well, there's no room for an OCS, oops!'

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  993

With this proposed plan for a new basketball arena, it doesnt seem like an OCS is anywhere near our plans for the future.  I have a feeling that they will build build build on campus to the point where there will be no more room (there's already not much room) and they'll say, 'well, there's no room for an OCS, oops!'

You are probably right.  By the time an OCS is seriously considered the campus will be even more built out, and an OCS would then require a lot of demolition, earth moving, and rebuilding of demoe'd buildings that would make the cost overall outrageous.  Personally, a local USF stadium isn't that bad, I thought Carter-Finley was good overall despite being a couple miles from the campus.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

::)

You should really read this whole post.  Read some of the other posts.  Review the Master Plan and then perhaps talk to some USF officials before saying things as silly as that.  Like your routine with the USF coaches, you seem to want to paint everyone affiliated with USF as some inept moron.  Why?

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

You should really read this whole post.  Read some of the other posts.  Review the Master Plan and then perhaps talk to some USF officials before saying things as silly as that.  Like your routine with the USF coaches, you seem to want to paint everyone affiliated with USF as some inept moron.  Why?

We all know who the inept moron is!  ;)

Alright, I never resorted to name-calling, whether it be talking about player, coach, or administrative performance with our athletic program. 

So, I don't don't understand you calling me names as of late.  It's funny because I remember seeing a post or sticky BY YOU about not resorting to name-calling and personal insults.

I also noticed that there's an initiative for USF fans to be Respect-A-Bull, but you Brad, certainly haven't been acting like that to me.

I'm not going to resort to measures of calling you a "poser" or "some inept moron" like you have done to me.  I'm an adult, and it seems like you haven't quite crossed that threshold of maturity to restrain yourself from that.

It just goes to show how low this message board has dredged to the depths of classlessness, when you can't even critique or question the program without someone calling you names like a "poser" or an "inept moron"... and the irony is that the board moderator is leading the charge.

Stop crying, I didn't call you a name.  If you're going to describe other people as morons and idiots, then you should be prepared for some cross-examination.

You're only being questioned on why you constantly insult USF players, coaches, administrators.  It will not go unchecked.

What you do is not a critique, it's a baseless insult.  Understand the difference before you take offense.

Stop crying, I didn't call you a name.  If you're going to describe other people as morons and idiots, then you should be prepared for some cross-examination.

Please show me the post where I called ANYONE on here a "moron" or an "idiot".  I'll give you all the time you need, Brad.

Sorry, but it never happened.  But since you have, and there is proof that you have, I think it's safe to say that you are classless.  How is that for some cross-examination?

You're playing a fun game here and really ruining the thread.  This will be the final comment.  No where did I accuse you of calling names.  You seem hung up on name calling. Read your comment below:

I have a feeling that they will build build build on campus to the point where there will be no more room (there's already not much room) and they'll say, 'well, there's no room for an OCS, oops!'

That is not name calling, but it is insulting and demeaning - and baseless.  If you can't see that clearly, you never will.  This forum was not built for people to come here and post anonymously with the sole intent of harming the reputations of others.  if you can not understand that - or agree to that - you are free to post somewhere else.

You're playing a fun game here and really ruining the thread.  This will be the final comment.  No where did I accuse you of calling names.  You seem hung up on name calling. Read your comment below:

I have a feeling that they will build build build on campus to the point where there will be no more room (there's already not much room) and they'll say, 'well, there's no room for an OCS, oops!'

That is not name calling, but it is insulting and demeaning - and baseless.  If you can't see that clearly, you never will.  This forum was not built for people to come here and post anonymously with the sole intent of harming the reputations of others.  if you can not understand that - or agree to that - you are free to post somewhere else.

I appreciate you getting this thread back on track, after YOU making it personal by calling what I said insulting, demeaning, and baseless.  Nothing about that was insulting, demeaning, and baseless.  It was an assumption [glow=red,2,300]based on the fact that our campus is growing at an alarming rate, and at the rate it's going, there will be no room to even build an OCS[/glow] (there already isnt much room for one as is).

I was simply paraphrasing what COULD happen (notice, in my original post, i said "I HAVE A FEELING [that this would happen]"  Not once did i mention it as fact.  Just a prediction, and one that i made BASED on what i mentioned already about our campus growing at an alarming rate.  so to say it was BASELESS, INSULTING, or DEMEANING is extremely erroneous and your attempt to make this thread PERSONAL.  Maybe YOU are the one that needs to get your analytical skills examined.

Well then clearly if it's only your assumption, you need to be a little more enlightened.

Archived