• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Fla Atlantic Football Scheduling... WTF!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

I would love Home & Homes with the Vandys, Dukes, Ga Techs (my personal favorite), Clemson, and any SEC team...... Maybe a couple of cross-country games ie Wash State (Wollard's old stomping grounds) ect. I know that scheduling is tuff..... But hey, Genshaft said that Wollard is the man.....  :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

Its not a curse... that is a big reason for getting into the big east... the fact they think we can hang with the big boys.  I'd much rather it that way, even if whine non-bcs we had trouble getting home games... we won't have trouble anymore.

Agreed.  It is not a curse in the true sense of the word.  You are right.  We are getting into the BE because of those wins.  I just meant that it has caused us, let's just call it "scheduling issues".  I, for one, have been pretty happy with what we've gotten schedule wise.  I can only imagine the difficulties that LRS had and Wollard has getting people to come here.

Wollard:  Hello?  (Place School AD here), This is Doug Wollard, AD at the University of South Florida.  I'm calling to see if we could possible set up some kind of home and home or 2 for 1 scheduling arrangement.

Other AD:  USF?  You guys in Tampa?  No thanks.  Risk being embarassed by a team that's less than 10 years old?  Not after what you did to Pitt and Louisville!  

Wollard:  But, but wait.  We'll easily pull in 50K people for this game.  You've got a huge alumni base in the area.

Other AD: CLICK!!!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Are we not playing Penn State and UCF next year, along with our NBE schedule. I think going up against the grand old man of the north will be pretty exciting myself. (And NO I WASN"T TALKING ABOUT O'LEARY!!!)   Reaper

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

Are we not playing Penn State and UCF next year, along with our NBE schedule. I think going up against the grand old man of the north will be pretty exciting myself. (And NO I WASN"T TALKING ABOUT O'LEARY!!!)   Reaper

Great beat an old man when he's down.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

Great beat an old man when he's down.

Well...until you perfect that time machine, you have to play the teams on your schedule - regardless of whether they're having either a banner or rebuilding year.  8)

Well...until you perfect that time machine, you have to play the teams on your schedule - regardless of whether they're having either a banner or rebuilding year.  8)

I know, I know...The Flux Capacitor should be working friday afternoon, I just want to fast foward to saturday!

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

May I just point out that this is the same Howard Schnellenberger who said FAU had signed deals with all three major Florida football programs, only for all three of them to deny it the next day.

Nobody likes to bash USF scheduling more than I do. But I refuse to draw any conclusions about this game until I'm convinced it's not just another symptom of Howard's dementia.

I does not really matter to me who they play, I'm not a FAU fan.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  382

FIRE WOOLDARD, HELL FIRE LEEROY SELMON....FIRE JUDY GENSHAFT.

**** is there anyone immune from firing on this board?

Here's a little secret for you boys, USF likes to make its football games a profitable endeavor.  For example, even if its a home and home series OKST still gets expensed travel costs, and compensation.  I

Um, okay.  I think we can swing a greyhound and an Embassy Suites for the boys at UM,UF, and FSU.