• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Excluding WVU who has USF beaten and where are those teams now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

WVStateChamps1990... I'm flying in from Phoenix and I'll be in Morgantown for the game with my g/f... Want to tailgate with a fellow member here?  I got some fam in Charleston I'm visiting, but the real reason I'd ever step foot in WV would be to see the game. My sis finally benefits from it. I would love to burn your couch after we win in a USF celebration. You have a sophomore receiver that led my Virginia high school team to a state championship as their QB two seasons ago.

How's this... If we win, you take a picture in my USF jersey from when I played so we can post it on here since you love to flame us when we're down. If you guys win, I'll let you come up with something (other than sleeping with my hot girlfriend). Maybe I'll let you take a picture with her so you can say you actually have a photo with a female with a full set of teeth. Deal?

Smazza... I like the positivity. If Miami can reload in one season, we can as well.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Sheriff,

I love your enthusiasm...I hope you and WVStateChamps1990 meet up...somehow I doubt he'll make it.  If so, make sure there are good pictures.  The Sheriff is one hell of a good sport and a dignitary.

As far as your boy's "positivity" you know that he has no belief that Leavitt can do what he suggests and it is, of course, much more difficult to do than to say.  In fact, I don't know what coach we could bring in that could have a recruiting class with that much impact.  But, hey, it does sound good - that reverse positivity that smazza throws out to the unknowing.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Here's the things Bulliever... Smazza didn't name a coach in his post. He just stated we live in a hot bed of talent.

I understand.  But we have a coach who has a name and smazza has stated repeatedly that he can't recruit.  You're starting to sound like Bill Clinton.  :)

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Well, well, well! If it isn't the old carrot waxer, State chump. Hey boy, needing to have a little grab arsk again? I think you don't have the balls to meet up with Sheriff. You lurk behind your meaningless words like the smarmy little roach you are. C'mon down to Tampa, Slick, during Basketball season. I will personally take you out for a redneck fishing trip in the Gulf. Oh I forgot, you don't make personal appearances do you? Too bad. We could have had a chipper of a time! Now, that should give you fodder to get off with. No need to say thanks. By the way, if you combine blue and yellow, what color do you get...give up?  Green baby! So look for the Green again this year as we combine your colors in our victory parade. Ta Ta for now Chump.  ;D  The Reaper

• Content Count:  1,370

Well, look who came out from beneath their (insert family member here) to share.  WVa isn't exactly doing well either, and if your not the lead dog, the view is all the same.

Dude, listen.  WVU is going to WIN the Big East.  Here is how it works for REAL WINNERS like WVU.

Pitt beats Cincy

WVU beats UofL, Pitt and finished with a revenge win over USF.

WVU gets an Orange Bowl BCS berth to play (random ACC team here) and DOMINATES them!

Pat White graduates with his 3rd Big East championship, 3 BCS Bowl wins, 1 Gator Bowl win, Revenge win over USF and WVU pulls in even more 4-5 star recruits to continue the domination!

WVU is the best, always will be and that is just the facts.

You're right, you're the best. That's why you're ranked number..... wait, you guys are ranked, right?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Stop.

Feeding.

The.

Troll.

• Content Count:  218

Hmm, so I get a chance to fish and maybe a picture with a hot chick?  Just for showing up? wow... I'll have to try and arrange this!  Unfortunatly for me and those wanting to meet me, I am living OUT of state and will be unable to make anymore games this year due to the nature of my job and the insistance of our nation wanting to remain at war.

If I ever find myself in Tampa, I will make sure to make it known!

Still waiting for that reply, concerning a signature win besides WVU.  =0

At risk of feeding a troll, it looks like our "signature win(s)" over WVU turned out not to be so either...

• Content Count:  637

I'll try and help... let me know when you've seen enough.

Kansas 2008 -  6 wins, 5 losses

Auburn 2007 - 5 wins, 6 losses

Did USF play football before then?

I'm confused at what the hell Auburn's record THIS YEAR has to do with the team we beat LAST YEAR.

Could you explain that to me? All it does is diminish your win over AU. Our win happened to be over an Auburn that went 9-4 and beat #16 Clemson (also much better last year than this year if you can understand the concept of time).

Archived