• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BUSTED AND EJECTED

BDYZR

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

As some of you may know I take a few balloonns to the game each week and try to get as many kids in section 234 to let them go on the opening kickoff, and then during the game I play with the kids around me and we hit a few more into the air...

WELL Hillsboroughs finest, with 3:28 left in the game decided that I was disturbing the ten or so fans still left in the sections next to me and ejected me from the game/stadium. Yes, I was warned before. Shame on me.

Any way, for all the kids in our section, 234, if you make it next Sunday, see you there!

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

What the heck kind of day is this?

The Bulls get crushed, smazza giddily posts about 500 times and the balloon guy gets deflated and banished?

What a sad day.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The Bulls get crushed, smazza giddily posts about 500 times and the balloon guy gets deflated and banished?

What a sad day.

One of those problems can still be corrected.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Stupid TSA rules. Ill never understand why they enforce such asinine rules

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

As some of you may know I take a few balloonns to the game each week and try to get as many kids in section 234 to let them go on the opening kickoff, and then during the game I play with the kids around me and we hit a few more into the air...

WELL Hillsboroughs finest, with 3:28 left in the game decided that I was disturbing the ten or so fans still left in the sections next to me and ejected me from the game/stadium. Yes, I was warned before. Shame on me.

Any way, for all the kids in our section, 234, if you make it next Sunday, see you there!

GO BULLS!

that is bad for pilots and small craft

you shouldnt do it

it should be against the law

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

GO BULLS!

you shouldnt do it

They don't have helium in them. hahahahaha.  Did you picture him dragging in a helium tank or something?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

What a sad day.

bulls getting crush is no surprise

the will get beat worse next 2 games ladies

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

the will get beat worse next 2 games ladies

You'll certainly top 100,000 posts then.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

GO BULLS!

you shouldnt do it

They don't have helium in them. hahahahaha.  Did you picture him dragging in a helium tank or something?

:D

Archived