• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitts words after the Rutgers Game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

hat was my question to USF coach Jim Leavitt after Saturday’s 49-16 loss to Rutgers: Why has USF underachieved this season?

Here is Leavitt’s answer, the final question he took before leaving his post-game four-minute, 35-second press conference:

“Well we didn’t earlier. The last few games, we haven’t done as well. I think injuries have hurt us a lot. We’ve lost a lot of players. The continuity. I think the continuity has hurt a little bit.

“We don’t have the same team we had the first five games and we’ve had a number of guys out there, but I don’t like to say that because I don’t want it to sound like excuses. So I really didn’t want to answer that question. But if I’m going to be honest and really honest, that’s what I really think is a big part.

“But coaches don’t like to make excuses because people don’t like to hear them, but the truth of the matter is we got a lot of guys banged up. A lot of guys hurt. And we’re not a real deep football team. We’ve lost a bunch of continuity because of that.â€

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C127/

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

hat was my question to USF coach Jim Leavitt after Saturday’s 49-16 loss to Rutgers: Why has USF underachieved this season?

Here is Leavitt’s answer, the final question he took before leaving his post-game four-minute, 35-second press conference:

“Well we didn’t earlier. The last few games, we haven’t done as well. I think injuries have hurt us a lot. We’ve lost a lot of players. The continuity. I think the continuity has hurt a little bit.

“We don’t have the same team we had the first five games and we’ve had a number of guys out there, but I don’t like to say that because I don’t want it to sound like excuses. So I really didn’t want to answer that question. But if I’m going to be honest and really honest, that’s what I really think is a big part.

“But coaches don’t like to make excuses because people don’t like to hear them, but the truth of the matter is we got a lot of guys banged up. A lot of guys hurt. And we’re not a real deep football team. We’ve lost a bunch of continuity because of that.â€

he takes usf fans for fools

why isnt usf's roster 3 deep with great florida talent

each class should be better than last

usf should have won BE this year

fire this bum

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

He made good points but left out the fact that the team that did manage to limp out on to the field laid down and could had lost to a high school team... he also left out that Gregory has no imagination and has become easily shut down by opponets.

• Content Count:  407

he takes usf fans for fools

why isnt usf's roster 3 deep with great florida talent

each class should be better than last

usf should have won BE this year

fire this bum

I Actually Agree With Smazza For Once.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

meanwhile, cincinnati leads the big east with a one-armed, backup-backup QB

Mainly because they have a defense they can depend on, whereas we do not.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

meanwhile, cincinnati leads the big east with a one-armed, backup-backup QB

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  720

My cousin that I had at the game with me today literally called 5 of Gregory's plays in a row just from looking at the formation. He's the HC on a pee wee football team!!!

Archived