• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls will WIN this week - You heard it here first

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

my what a difference a year makes

how did we lose over 30 points to UL

we had a  "good practice"!!!!! i love that term

i bet we were moving ball down the field great against air.  

we need a "good game"

i love your optimism sheriff

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Sheriff,

I am glad that South Florida is accompanying the Cards to the Big East and I have no doubt that the Bulls will make a big impact in football in a few years.  But not this year or perhaps the next couple.  i went to last years game and witnessed the double overtime loss.  I guarantee the fans are not overlooking this one.  Evidently neither is the team as evidenced the following comments quoting Stefan LeFors from the Louisville Courier Journal..

South Florida (2-3, 1-2) beat the Cards 31-28 in double overtime last season. Senior quarterback Stefan LeFors, who threw an overtime interception in that game, said that alone will be a major motivator.

"We know that they've got a lot of great players," he said. "They've got a great program. They're moving to the Big East, too, and they beat us last year. We haven't forgotten that. We still have a lot to play for. This game right here is our most important game of the year, and we're going to treat it like that."

Here is to a game with no injuries.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919

I hope Sheriff is right, but the best I can hope for at this point is that USF can keep the score respectable.  Louisville is for real and USF is not ready yet for the big boys.  USF has too many deficiencies right now, but will be ready in a couple of years.

I hope coaches have a good game plan.  I say establish and commit to the run, use play action on first down, keep the clock moving to shorten the game, and hope we get a few breaks.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Cardadistance, I second you on the no injury clause.   Here's to what I hope is a barnburner between us both.    Reaper

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

The Cards burn barns when they win?  WVU burns couches when the win, if we lose we may burn coaches!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I'm with YOU Sheriff, there is NO WAY I will "expect" a defeat.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  10

A win for you fellas over our team would be a much bigger upset then if we would have won at the OB.  Stuff happens and anything can happen on any given friday I guess but USF winning this game is about as impossible as it gets.   UofL just has too much going for them.  The line for this game is 30 points thats an outrageous line for a college football game.  But I have no doubt that the cards will easily beat that line.  They are 5-5 in beating the line this year.  Thanks for welcoming us to the NBE and good luck to you guys tonight.  May the best team win.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

NOTE:  This message only applies to supercards.  Its only meant to insult him.

supercards...F off!  U are just a li'l to overconfident, self righteous & pious.  Its really degrading and lacks one ounce of sportsmanship.  If I was as much a creep as you are, I'd hope both your QBs would go down for the season, but I wouldn't wish that on nobody.

Personally IMO, the biggest fluke in the 2004 college season was the Cards hanging with the 'Canes in the OB and the year's second biggest choke job (behind the Yankees) is the Cards blowing a 17 point first half lead and the Cardinal D giving up over 35 pts+ in a half.

You may not think much of our Bulls but just remember its the Cards that will be tying this series tonite if they win.  The Bulls already own scoreboard vs. the Cards from last yr.  

A win by the Bulls tonite is only as absurd as the win of KState vs OU last yr or Okie State vs OU in 2001 & 2002 or Florida over LSU last yr.  That's way the games are played.  No so a self righteous, never played a down of football fan like you can insult fans of a team that just happened to be rooting for a struggling team for the first time in its 8 season exsistence.  Now go away and have your Mommy wipe your runny nose b/c I'm sure right about now its creating a bad taste in your mouth.  Don't come back ya hear.

PS I hope Brohm goes pro. after 2005 too.   >:(

• Content Count:  10

well somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.  I dont know whats the matter with you Ive told you guys good luck a couple of times and even said that anything can happen on a given day.  I was just voicing my opinion like every one else.  There is nothing wrong with a little banter between fans before the game.  You say your team is going to win and I say my team is going to win thats how it goes.   I was real nice to everyone in each of my posts and even held back on a few things that i KNOW is going to happen tonite.  I understand its hard to stay with a team that is struggling and i commend you on that but it does not give you the right to come on here and bash me.  I dont know how you guys do it on here but on our board personal attacks against people is strickly prohibited but i guess you guys do things different here.  And since you were a big douche im going to tell you whats really going to happen this evening.

1.  Never mind that 30 point line because the ville will demolish that in the first half.

2.  Your team will not score more then one touchdown.

3.  Shelton will run for over 150 yds and have atleast 2 tds

4.  Robert "The Hammer" McCune will probably kill someone(on accident of course)

5.  jones will run a ko or punt all the way back

6.  After the game you will try to enroll at The University of Louisville

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  128

1 - 5 may be possible but I will bet a lot of money on number 6 not going to happen.

(number 4 does not seem reasonable either)