• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow, November and the Bulls are in last place.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

We all had high hopes this football season, USF winning the Big East and getting their ticket punched for a BCS Bowl game.  Wow, reality has hit us all hard, the Bulls are tied with the 'Cuse for last place and it doesn't appear to be getting any better.  The Bulls will most likely finish the season without another victory in the Big East.  College Football experts will write numerous stories on how this team imploded and are just a bunch of pretenders.  Ticket sales will slow, recruiting will be adversley impacted, and the cycle of dissappointment will continue.  Bulls fans we have to come to terms that this team will always be a mid-tier Big East team at best.  The same problems that have plagued this team in the past continue to hamper this program.  Perhaps some it is the players, lets face it, USF gets the guys who are not good enough to play at the "other 3".  Secondly, some of it is coaching, the coaching staff has been unable to instill discipline and unable to mold leaders on the field.  The Coaching staff was embarassed last year at the Sun Bowl, Oregon players told me the Bulls didn't change a thing for the Bowl game they knew everything the Bulls were calling.  Nothing has changed this season, opposing coaches in the Big East know the Bulls are predictable. USF's offensive game plan revolves around these three plays, Gothe on the draw, Wide Recs. run crossing routes, or we hand off to a RB for a run up the middle, that's it in a nutshell.  As for defense, our secondary should be renamed toast, b/c they have been burned all year.  It is clearly obvious to even the casul observer that these Bulls are simply not that good, this team couldn't win CUSA, the MAC, the Sunbelt, D-1AA, a NAIA title.  Bulls will finish last in the Big East!

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Bulls will finish last in the Big East!

You heard it here first!  Don't forget to give credit to this schmuck when we lose out for being such a genius!  Great stuff, just really great...

Truth hurts!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Truth hurts!

So does a swift kick to the nads!  And that is what you need.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We have 3 more games and we do not know how the team will respond to the two losses.

People who feel the need to give up, just get off the bandwagon, we don't need you anyway.

I do agree offensive play calling is pathetic.  I have seen many series this year where the call is runon first down, run on second down, and pass on third.  I could defend that and I am a senior citizen who has never played a down of football but has been watching football since the late 60's and have watched the bulls since day 1- I was at the muffler bowl shut out and the debac;e in El Paso and was extremely disappointed to say the least, but I will be a bull fan for life.

• Content Count:  1,638

We have 3 more games and we do not know how the team will respond to the two losses.

People who feel the need to give up, just get off the bandwagon, we don't need you anyway.

I do agree offensive play calling is pathetic.  I have seen many series this year where the call is runon first down, run on second down, and pass on third.  I could defend that and I am a senior citizen who has never played a down of football but has been watching football since the late 60's and have watched the bulls since day 1- I was at the muffler bowl shut out and the debac;e in El Paso and was extremely disappointed to say the least, but I will be a bull fan for life.

Same here (only not the senior citizen part)

theman123, I sit in section 112, Row A, seat 5, Come on down and try it!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,788

Now, now Joe. Let's not go squaring off against the high school kids... 8)

The only thing that can be controlled is on the field execution. While I'd

like to think that the next two games will be payback-motivation, and WVU

is always big, it just comes right down to the team not mailing it in at this point.

You are right WoolyBully.

Archived