• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this team soft?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Honest question.  Year after year we seem to get hit with a ton of injuries.  Maybe I just notice them more because its USF, but it seems like we end up with more than the average team. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Honest question.  Year after year we seem to get hit with a ton of injuries.  Maybe I just notice them more because its USF, but it seems like we end up with more than the average team.   

Yes, they are soft.  They got worked over the offensive side and defensive side, AGAIN!!  They don't hit people straight up and hope that their careening efforts will knock the opposition down - just like a very bad peewee team. 

One play in particular stands out. Just before their fourth and inches first down, Carlton Mitchell caught a ball and all he had to do was dive...........towards defenders..........to get a first down and instead balled up like a poindexter about to get worked over by the school bully for his milk money.  Luckily, we got a great spot.  The front line just had to blow the defense off one yard but couldn't do it and luckily Grothe rolled a half-yard for the first.

Two back-to-back plays that indicate a much less than hard hitting team.  There were many, many others but that is one where I got in trouble from the wife for yelling out pu$$ies, so I remember it distinctly.  This team is extremely soft right now and that boys.............IS 100% COACHING. 

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah their soft. We all know why

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Soft and no heart. No big hitters on d.all finesse. How about some nastiness on both sides of the ball.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Soft................yes we are soft.  We've always been soft.  Its hard to run the spread and be a power team.  I can't think of one of hand.  Look at Texas and what Schnellenberger said to start the year.  You just don't get the spread offense and a hard team at the same time.

• Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

We do seem to have way too many injuries. More so now than in the past. Perhaps the coaches should look at the strength and conditioning regimen and/or equiopment to see what can be improved.

Archived