• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Calling Richard Kelly!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

If Ford and Taylor are unable to go, I wanna see Kelly rough up that Cincy D.  Don't go out there with BBQ and let him get sumo-slammed every two plays.

Anyone else believe Kelly should be the featured back for tomorrow?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Kelly should get  at least 5 carries a game.  He has hit the line with a full head of steam and with bad intentions the times he has gotten the ball.  If he's being effective then give him more, but at least we're using our biggest back to soften up the defense. 

Or at least bring him in to block for someone.

• Content Count:  720
  • Days Won:  0

If Ford or Taylor can't go then I would probably choose Plancher over Kelley for an every down back. Now in the red zone Kelley for sure. I would also love to see BBQ out of the backfield catching some quick dump offs over the middle or a screen. As bad as BBQ is getting the hand off he is great out of the back field as a receiver.

• Content Count:  3,403

I say we give some carries to George Selvie.  Man that guy is quick!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Is Moise hurt? If not, I don't see us using anybody as a feature back. It'd be nice, but we've used the Committee since UT Martin, whether it be 5 or 3 backs deep. I don't see us changing now.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

with the exception of the UL game, our running game has been productive pretty much all season. Not sure how we got away from it last game-- running/passing balance has been a big part of the offense this season until then. I think we need to get back to that.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

with the exception of the UL game, our running game has been productive pretty much all season. Not sure how we got away from it last game-- running/passing balance has been a big part of the offense this season until then. I think we need to get back to that.

I couldn't agree more.

• Content Count:  1,457

I don't care which back CJL picks as long as he does picke ONE and the pick gets 20-30 touches each and every game.

Enough Said!

• Content Count:  919

I couldn't agree more.  I understand Ford and Taylor were hurt against UL, but don't we have 3 other backs?  Leavitt mentions them all the time in press conferences, so I would expect he has confidence in all of them.  BBQ, Plancher, or Kelly should have been given the carries against UL with the others hurt. 

Archived