• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt needs to mix things up for Cincy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Dear CJL: 

Mix up the offense, throw the ball on first down for a change, mix up the defensive schemes, mix up personnel, have the team wear their jerseys inside out.  I don't care what you do, but you need to change something.  Stop being so d@mn predictable that anyone who watches 5 minutes of game film can figure us out. 

I would rather go down swinging @ Cincy than watch another Pitt/Ville game plan.   

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Dear CJL: 

Mix up the offense, throw the ball on first down for a change, mix up the defensive schemes, mix up personnel, have the team wear their jerseys inside out.  I don't care what you do, but you need to change something.  Stop being so d@mn predictable that anyone who watches 5 minutes of game film can figure us out. 

I would rather go down swinging @ Cincy than watch another Pitt/Ville game plan.   

We had a game plan? I didn't think we used game plans. Doesn't Greg just come out trying stuff, sees what's not working, and stays with that?  ;D

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah we never pass on 1st down...come on...give it a rest, guys...

• Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

you can pass on first down?

im pretty sure its a rule that you run on first down as well as 3rd and 20 situations..

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

are these people even watching the games?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Yup. Been to all but 1 (NC State). Didn't even drink at the FIU game. Wish I had, though.  :cheers

My previous post was in jest (note smiley), but seriously, Gregory opened that door himself.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Yup. Been to all but 1 (NC State). Didn't even drink at the FIU game. Wish I had, though.  :cheers

My previous post was in jest (note smiley), but seriously, Gregory opened that door himself.

I was not referring to anything you wrote

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I think we should line Tyrone McKenzie up at quarterback, Mike Ford at defensive end, Taurus Johnson at kicker and an injured Danny Verpaile at center. THAT will mix things up!

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Dear CJL: 

leavitt knows nothing about offense.  gregory completely runs this sad offensive show, and leavitt isnt skilled enough to draw up a better gameplan than him.  i hear from current players time and time again about all these awesome plays they practice during the week and NEVER run any of them...that makes sense, right?  ive heard it ALL year.  with that said, the offense will run the same 5 plays and be as predictable as usual, because greg gregory rides the short bus.  

Archived