• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt needs to mix things up for Cincy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

mo is a running back...and I was referring to mo being more dynamic runner then ben Williams. I find it hard to believe anyone would disagree with that. Mo is faster and has better vision.

Marcus Edwards..has been a sure handed wr this year but he shouldnt get the quick passes. Mitchell showed he will play more and get the quick passes along with bogan if he is healthy. If we use our personell correctly we will win, if not and we come out simple simon with 5 wide, or ben williams..we will struggle.

personally I think B Williams is the RB best suited for this offense. Good blocker (able to pick up blitzes when he is actually in the backfield) and very good receiver( able to release and run routes when not in blocking). I don't like him running between the tackles though. I actually don't like anyone running between the tackles as our speed and a spread offense should be used to the outside. Why run inside the majority of the time whne there are 5 300pound blockers and 4 275d-linemen to get through?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

mo is a running back...and I was referring to mo being more dynamic runner then ben Williams. I find it hard to believe anyone would disagree with that. Mo is faster and has better vision.

Marcus Edwards..has been a sure handed wr this year but he shouldnt get the quick passes. Mitchell showed he will play more and get the quick passes along with bogan if he is healthy. If we use our personell correctly we will win, if not and we come out simple simon with 5 wide, or ben williams..we will struggle.

the way your paragraph reads, you start talking about passing and then about Mo-- how am I supposed to know you are talking about being a dynamic runner? Plus --- the stats still bear out that Ben is more "dynamic" (purely subjective term by the way) with a longer run from scrimmage and similar yards per carry averages. Add in his additional passing game contribution and bam-- to me that is more impactful on this offense. They have different running styles-- Taylor's is more fluid while Williams is sneaky quick/bowling ball like.

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

The... meant im throwing out different stuff jumbling it together. We all know mo isnt a weapon used with passing like Ben. I said when Ford and taylor went down so it should have been obvious i meant running. He is a more explosive threat, thats what i meant by dynamic.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Dear CJL: 

Mix up the offense, throw the ball on first down for a change, mix up the defensive schemes, mix up personnel, have the team wear their jerseys inside out.  I don't care what you do, but you need to change something.  Stop being so d@mn predictable that anyone who watches 5 minutes of game film can figure us out. 

I would rather go down swinging @ Cincy than watch another Pitt/Ville game plan.   

leavitt is incapable of such things

same stuff

same resullt

we are the bulls

unpreppared

stupid penalties

dropped balls

stupid play calling

poor tackling

poor clock management

the way your paragraph reads, you start talking about passing and then about Mo-- how am I supposed to know you are talking about being a dynamic runner? Plus --- the stats still bear out that Ben is more "dynamic" (purely subjective term by the way) with a longer run from scrimmage and similar yards per carry averages. Add in his additional passing game contribution and bam-- to me that is more impactful on this offense. They have different running styles-- Taylor's is more fluid while Williams is sneaky quick/bowling ball like.

our offense doesnt allow for one rb to run the ball

the qb is the rb

ama

our gimmick offense is silly and amatuerish

I'm tired of having the #1 offense in the Big East!  MIX IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah

1-2 in big big east going into tonights game

#1 offense

you dont know what an offense looks like kid

are these people even watching the games?

is leavitt and coaching staff watching

1-3 in conference play

Archived