• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

www.FireJimLeavitt.com

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

not yet.

first lets see if he brings accountability to those that work and play for him.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Might as well.  Every college coach will probably have one in a few years anyway.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Fire the Band Director...........They have played Queen songs the last two weeks. Freakin QUEEN....... We have lost the last two weeks. After Army gets 16 yards rushing in the first half, our guys are listening the Freddie Mercury at halftime and we give up 250 yards rushing. How about NO MORE FREAKIN QUEEN at halftime of any USF home game in the future... JMHO!   :-[

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

Fire the Band Director...........They have played Queen songs the last two weeks. Freakin QUEEN....... We have lost the last two weeks. After Army gets 16 yards rushing in the first half, our guys are listening the Freddie Mercury at halftime and we give up 250 yards rushing. How about NO MORE FREAKIN QUEEN at halftime of any USF home game in the future... JMHO!   :-[

LOL.

I mentioned that in my "Down Incognito" article this week (which SHOULD be up soon, I'm assuming)...

BullWriter

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

Be patient and finish the season, you are not going to get anyone good until after the season is over unless you go after the guest in the skybox which we cannot afford.  When we do go after someone it will have to be a high profile coach that will attract more of the better players.

It has not been a great season thus far but I feel an expected season to this point.  We are young all over the field, the D Backs are young, the WR's are young, and the yes the QB is still young.  Remember when all was yelling for Blackwells head, he put the I in INT when he was a freshman and sophmore.  He finally got IT his junior year.  PJ has a good arm he just has not control, remember he came from a wing-T offense where the pass was secondary.  He is still learning how to pass the ball with power and touch.  I applaud JL in adjusting thus far his offense scheme of not staying in the spread all game.  I would like to see them play more of an I and 2 back set more often and setup the pass with play action.  I also think that if we did this last year the "Tree" would have excelled and he would be the QB not PJ.

Get ready for the blowout up in L'ville and be patient, WE ARE YOUNG!!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

leavitt deserves a chance to fix problems

he earned it

hopefully losing army/homecoming game will be a wake up

though we have had the some of the same problems for awhile

but lets not forget 9 years ago we would have been happy to lose a homecoming game

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Dang,

Now I am scared.... I actually agree with SMAZZA on something.

P.S. I am NOT refering to the presidential race.